E?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cornflake, Aug 11, 2004.

1. I'm not new to E or anything but I've been wondering how often you can do it without seriously damaging your seratonin system in the brain. I used to only do it like once every four months but some new stuff just got into town and it's fantastic (apparently also has herion in it). I have a friend addicted to E and she's lotsa fun to trip with but I dun wanna get like her. I was just wondering what a safe wait period would be. I'm getting a free cap tommorow (even though im sketchin now) and even though I won't be taking it for at least a week from today I don't wanna damage my brain... if I end up goin crazy i'll never get a job in psychology.

Edit: if it doesn't make sense don't worry about it... im typin so fast and i dunno what im sayin

2. its around a month i think

3. You can be a druggy and a psychologist just look at sigmund freud!! Yeah man, be carefull when your on that shit! You could get a bad batch that was made by some psycho in a hotel bathroom.

4. i love that kinda shit lol

5. There's like one in a million people who die from Ecstasy if they don't overdose..it's a safe drug..well at least in my area. Hasn't been dirty E here in years..I duno about you guys but I find dropping it perfectly safe.

A girl I had art class with dropped every week...she wasn't fucked up or anything.

Depends on your body, I think.

6. Yo dogg please jus stick to weed.E puts holes in your brain and kills you easily

7. Yo... do some research before making statements like that...

E puts holes in your brain if you abuse it (depends on the person). It only kills you easy if you're stupid. Don't over do it at the club, take breaks, drink water (but not too much... you can die from a water OD). 1 Bottle an hour is usually good.

As for the original post in this thread... Over-heating can cause brain damage, so you wanna watch it at the clubs. It won't put big holes in your brain until you've been eating it a lot for a while... If you eat it about once a month on average, you should be fine. Don't worry about eating it more than once in a week or two so long as you don't do it that often... Like do it for special occassions (for example, if some really good tabs come into town and ya wanna try 'em before they go).

As for your comment about there being heroin in the X... There has NEVER been an E pill with heroin found in it. There can be a wide range of other things though... They can range from methamphetimine, ketamine, mda, mdma (pure xtc), pseudoamphetamine, dxm, and various other chemicals. Pure E should be real crumbly (mdma doesn't like to stick together too good).

Just be carefull and you should be fine.

8. Thanks for the posts. I was told it was heroin... not by the dealer though, so didn't know.

Good to know it won't hurt me too much if I don't do it often (after this probably wont be for a while). I had the weaker of the two types being sold and I tripped like crazy, get the stronger one free whenever I can get ahold of the guy who sold em.

9. intense... we got some pure ones goin around here. stuff practically falls apart when you touch it. they're pure white, odorless, and dissolve instantly when they touch your tongue (the spit).

the dude who has 'em said he can't sell them individually anymore 'cause they all fell apart in the bag.... so basically he's got a bag of powder mdma (we call it molly around here).

EDIT: Dirty E alert! Red Mitsibushi's apparantly have something in them that can kill you. There have been deaths from 1 pill. Don't eat them!

10. I have pink strawberries and white xxx's here now... I tried the strawberies apparently the whites are what the dealer has for his personal.

11. A really good kind i did was RedBull.

12. As long as possible.

On average I'd say about 4-5 weeks.

13. yea, i'd say about a month

you know what always amazes me? there are millions of people that understand all the negative propaganda about pot is bullshit, but when it comes to X, they believe what they are told about about it puttin holes in your brain, and shit, i don't get it

i know several people that have rolled, ii myself have tried it, and i also believe that if you are safe and smart about it, you can do it safely