e-vaping pot

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by zonindallas79, Dec 7, 2017.

1. can an e-cig designed for nicotine oil be cleaned and used for vaping cured bud.

2. No it can't but you can buy the attachment that vapes cured bud. All you do is screw off the liquid vaping tank and screw on the dry herb vape tank.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You're from the UK right? So am i, where do you buy dry vape tanks from man? I have a few ecigs/mod box vape pens didn't know i could just buy a dry herb tank for them

4. They are 11 quid on ebay CLOUPOR CLOUTANK M3 VAPORIZER ATOMIZER TANK SET 2 IN 1 DRY HERB WAX UK | eBay

You just screw the dry herb mod on the top of any tank and you put the herb in the middle of the tank and it vape it. It looks good I wanna try one lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. there's a m4 version which is about 11 quid too that's newer than the m3

6. And if your box has temperature controls set it so it's high as you can go but if it burns the weed and tastes of burning then you would need to lower the temperature. And you need to heat it up for 5 to 10 seconds probably before you take a hit.

8. iceweed. thanks for your response. i tried what you suggested with my e-cig. didn't work. can't seem to get groundup weed down to where the heat is. have to load the top part then screw on battery; but, to close a fit to tamp weed down to heat element. even tried grinding to a powder with a pistol/mortar. you from uk. my predecessors were. rhodes; pierce; jenks; chambers. on Britannia, god save the queen.

• Like Like x 1

9. I'm not iceweed I'm brewsnweed666 lol but I'm sure he'll be happy to advise you when he sees

10. My suggestion is buying the dry herb attachment for 10 dollar on ebay lol that way it will work for sure.

11. The little tanks you can get for ecigs for herb actually work well, from the one I had. Only downside is mine was kind of small and had to be reloaded very often.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just roll a fat ass blunt