E-mail notifications wont go away

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by flickyourbic, Jul 4, 2013.

1. I'm absolutely sick and tired of getting an e-mail notification every time somebody "likes" or quotes a post of mine. I've disabled everything in my notifications options and it's still happening. 

Can an admin PLEASE fix this for me? 

2. I think its just standard. I don't like it either, luckily I don't check my e-mails that often.

Lights. Cameras. Inhale.

I think when you edit your notification settings, it changes them for future threads you follow. You'll probably need to go to your Content I Follow screen and change the notification settings for all the threads you're currently following as well. 

4. If you have subscribed threads of course they won't stop. You need to delete your subscriptions or change the method to no e-mail.

5. They finally stopped. I don't want to delete subscriptions necessarily either. 

That's another thing.. Every time I hit "my content" a lot of my posts are missing. I liked the old style forum a lot better.