E-harmony worth it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HiddenReality, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Is e-harmony worth the money? Cheapest plan I could find for a payment today was $59 paid today...seems like a lot man. I just saw on TV that they were having a "free weekend" or something so I signed up answerred all their questiokns and shit and still need to pay? Fucked up. Anyway, I'm considering it even though I'm not exactly rolling in the dough right now. Have oyu used it? Is it worth it? Do you know of any free or cheaper dating sites where people actually sign on ? POF has too many fakes / inactives...

2. OKCUPID is free for the win.

3. blackpeoplemeet.com

It's where I met my babymomma.

4. FarmersOnly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. [​IMG]

6. Why not meet people in real life? People are too fake on social sites in my opinion. Its them highlighting their qualities and hiding their downfalls.

7. #7 Messiah Decoy, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    The benefit of online dating is you can screen through literally hundreds of potential mates within weeks.

Good luck trying that in real life.

8. I still prefer real life

9. People are just as fake IRL. Also it is easier to initiate contact online to makr sure we click before I'm paying for a dinner date.

10. If you say so. I remember in the MySpace days I met a few girls and they were nothing like the way they were in their profile.

Whatever floats your boat.

11. the free ones have worked splendidly for me over the years.

so much in fact that I grew bored of railing dating site sluts.

too fuckin' easy, like shooting fish in a barrel.

12. Okcupid and tinder. Both free. Tinder is pretty nice because it's simple as fuck and so much more casual than other dating sites.

13. I would personally recommend just about any swingers club under the sun. Bachelor4ever!

14. Fuck that you have to pay for that? I wasn't ever planning on hitting that website up but now I'm absolutely sure not to go there

15. I actually met and fell in love for the first time on Myspace. He went to the same high school as me and he happened to be my classmates brother haha.

16. I met my ex on here and if he weren't an alcoholic, it probably would have worked out pretty well. He was just as crazy on GC as he was IRL.

Some people are fake and some not. Although online dating kind of sucks but online hookinng up is easy as pie.

17. For people that work and don't have time for clubs, bars etc. online is th way to go. I have meet plenty of cool ladies on okcupid. I wold never pay for a dating website though.

18. OKCupid is actually pretty cool...a few cute girls have "liked" me back...we'll see where this ggoes. It's fun lol. Fuck that $60 eharmony shit.

19. I've met some pretty hot ladies off POF and OK cupid. The introverts way to meeting women..  :laughing:

20. I don't care what people say real life is the way to go. If you got the cash do this bullshit on the side but if not find a girl you really click with in person. I'm an expert on non-dating but I'll be honest. I've met some girls that made my heart flutter and it's a good feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum