E-harmony for growers

Discussion in 'General' started by mrtunah, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Someone create this,Im tired if dating boring girls. I mean how cool would it be to get to know someone by sharing grow ops or something haha. Ok rant complete

2. I can be anything you want me to be baby

3. :poke::eek::bolt:

4. You create it

5. Don't share your grow ops.. with anyone, not even your girlfriend, or boyfriend.. and not even your WIFE, or husband.

No one needs to know besides the person growing.. people, no matter how much you trust them, will blab their fucking mouth.

6. ^ THIS

My friend got his crop stolen because his girlfriend couldn't shut the fuck up.

It's really crazy how much demand illegality can create....

7. #7 CuteCaboose, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
    That's true... Possessing some bud isn't a big deal anymore in most states, it's decriminalized and is just a fine and a misdemeanor...

Growing on the other hand, or getting caught growing, will ruin your life, and thats bullshit... Now even a small grow, that is efficient, that has lots of nutrients and great lighting, fresh air, clean water, etc. can yield pretty big amounts of bud. That's when you can really be fucked by the law and have a felony on your record, and go to jail for many years and have to literally pay millions of dollars of fines. Even if you don't yield a lot, the fact that you're growing will still get you a felony and fuck your shit up. Getting caught growing bud is risky enough as it is with our current laws, and growers are already taking a big risk by keeping it to themselves, so only a true idiot who wants attention would go around blabbing their mouth trying to show off their grow to their friends... Have fun losing your job, or trying to get a job with a felony on your record. It's bullshit, I know, but weed isn't legal (except for medical marijuana grows, thats legal some ways, but still federally against the law, I know it makes no sense).

Posting grow logs on GC is fine, because people don't actually know who you are or where you live, and shouldn't know that info on here, but blatantly telling your friends "yeah I grow" will only fuck you in the ass in the long run. One person will tell another person, and so on, its a basic chain reaction.

Then you have to worry about getting robbed too, oh man, don't even start with me on that.

Don't. Fucking. Tell. ANYONE.