e&f flood times

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by hydromo, Mar 30, 2012.

1. my table takes three minutes to fill and four to drain how long sould i have my timer set to flood for and how often for vg and flower. 24hour light veg btw 12 flower of coarse

2. [quote name='"hydromo"']my table takes three minutes to fill and four to drain how long sould i have my timer set to flood for and how often for vg and flower. 24hour light veg btw 12 flower of coarse[/quote]

What medium r u using?

3. hydroton and following gh flora expert feeding chart to a T

4. [quote name='"hydromo"']hydroton and following gh flora expert feeding chart to a T[/quote]

I haven't used hydroton as a medium in ebb and flow but I'd recommend that you flood 4-6 times in a 12 hour period, and I never flood during the night

5. thanks right now in veg im flooding for 15 minutes total every three hours and girls are doin fine just just trying to see if theres a better flood scedule to use

6. I am doing a ebb and grow24 bucket with hyrdorock and i do ever 15 min ever 6 hours...i was doing every 4 hours but that was to much water for these plants, one guy on here does one time every 12 hours

7. thank you much

8. i just set the timer back to 13 min flood (pump on ten) every four hours. anyone think i should do different?

9. As long as your plants aren't showing sighs of needing more water then you'll be fine.

10. But watch out...its the same thing for over and under water...WILT..iF YOUR PLANTS LOOK GOOD WHEN LIGHTS COME ON, then start to go in to a wilt later that day i bet its over water, i just cut my hours to 12 and cut the water to one water every 12 hours

11. thanks guys they seem to be florishing with 24/0 lights and 6 13 min floods a day (every four hours)