E, Coke, Alchohal, Club?

Discussion in 'General' started by MCODE, Oct 7, 2008.

1. I'm going to a club next weekend, Ive done e and coke before multiple times. Ive never done them both at the same time, I would also like to drink with my friends. Is this safe or a recipe for disaster? I was thinking 2 or 3 pills a half bag of white and enough alchy to be drunk all night

2. Wait until you're coming down off the E before you start hitting the coke, or you won't feel the thizz effect.

3. With all due respect man, dont be stupid... This sounds like a very very stupid plan. Why dont you leave the drugs and alcohol, and instead, smoke a nice easy blunt and have a great time with your friends, without worrying about dying - if worst comes to worst of course.

That's my humble opinion anyways ;)
    Use it dont use it...

Ciao

4. one at a time big shooter. you dont need to have a heart attack. thizz and alchohal is bad enough, that what people die from all the time. you really dont wanna throw coke into that mix.

5. man that sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen, especially if you get meth based pills and then snort coke on top of it, not to mention the dehydration from the x and alcohol.

6. alcohol + ecstasy is deadly. almost all reported cases of deaths of ecstasy are alcohol related

7. Coke will kill your E high.