Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

E-cigs synthetic THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LazyFaire, Jul 12, 2011.

1. So on impulse the other day, my friend and I bought some E-cigs from Dream Electronic Cigarettes which is a local vendor here in Hawaii. Along with E-cigs, they sold the flavored drops for it as well. I was going to buy just a small bottle of the cloves flavor before the vendor mentioned that they sold a "420 mixture;" first thing I thought was, "oh, synthetic shit, man I wonder if that works..." because I've never tried synthetic cannabis and don't know how it stands up to the real thing. So I bought it for $45 and sat down at the mall and loaded it up.

I took a couple of puffs and noticed nothing significant at first, then a few minutes later I felt a mild, yet noticable high. The best way I can describe it, is that it took the edge off and them some. I went back to ask the lady what the hell it was exactly, and she just said "It is what it is," and I sorta just accepted it.

Anyone have any experience with this sort of stuff? Is it Synthetic THC or something else? I've looked at their website, yet there are no details except for the fact that they make clear: NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION, and shit like that.

Thanks in advance.

2. Wouldn't mess with it...or post here about it, as it's against forum rules....

3. #4 Nerd139, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
    FIrst off, to upload images you can either use the link or hit "More Reply Options" and upload and attach the image to your post. Anything you've uploaded prevously gets saved under My Media at the top there next to all the controls and such.

Next thing, if the website says not for human consumption then it is mostly synthetic stuff. No idea what it could be. Just because you think it is synthetic THC does not make it that. Probably isnt.