E-Cigarette?

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalxiii, Feb 4, 2009.

1. I have heard about this before but it seems to be getting popular, anyone own one? I was about to start rolling my own cigs but after seeing this i may have to buy one.

2. whats an e cigarette?

3. I wouldn't really get one unless i was planing on quitting, even then i probably wouldn't get one.

4. Im sure he posted that link to end this thread cos theres been many like this. Shit gets annoying!

5. it sounds funny as hell, but the fact is they are addicted to nicotine...and this is a much safer way to get it administered. harm reduction ftw.

6. I'm addicted to more than the nicotine.

Just like with weed the whole process of smoking cigarettes is addicting - opening a fresh pack, taking that first puff, blowing smoke rings, just the feeling of the smoke in your lungs in general.

The only thing I can see this E-Cigarette doing is helping with the physical withdrawal symptoms and helping out with the oral fixation part of it - I can't see it actually replacing smoking cigs for anyone unless they are mentally set on quitting.

7. Well this really didnt help out, anyone who reads this and has one or used personal feedback?

8. Fill that bitch up with some hash oil!