Dyna Gro lineup what is really needed for a grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tony8404, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,

I am about to give it a go for my first time growing some really good seeds I am ordering.

I used to use Fox Farm nutrients but found that when using a dwc with just a 5 gallon bucket and air pumps is not worth it. For me the once I mix Fox Farm nutes a few days later everything settles to the bottom. Not to mention the air stones get all clogged up!

I read a bit on other nutes. I made a decision to go and try Dyna Gro.  GREAT THING I DID COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!!

So far I have bought Dyna Gro Grow and Bloom. I am also using Botonicare Aquashield. Since I have the 3 additives from Fox Farm the Open sesame, cha ching and beastie bloom I used that with Dyna Gro this past grow and never had a harvest like this with Fox Farm.

Question for you guys....  Since I have Dyna Gro Grow and Bloom, what else should I be using?

Should I be using foliage pro, KLN, Mag pro, Protekt?  I am for sure going to purchase Protekt but a little clueless on Mag pro and Foilage by Dyna Gro.

Should I be using Dyna gro grow, bloom, protect, foliage and mag pro?

Not sure been looking but nothing found solid yet.

2. You can use epsom salts as a magnesium supplement if you want to save some cash on the "Mag pro".

3. synthesizer thanks for that... I actually have some I never used. how much per gallon do you use Epsom salts?