Dyna Gro anyone???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tomscro, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Any one here use Dyna Grow? I got a friend that is using this line and wanted me to ask if there is anyone here that has a Dyna Gro nute schedule?

IF you use Dyna Gro and its workin good for you could you let me know what schedule and supplements you are using?

Thanks for any help all. :smoke:

2. No one? ... Is this a shit line or something? Is there no one here at G.C. that uses Dyna Gro?

3. Not a single person uses Dyna - Gro?

Wow do I smell or something? Or do I got a booger hangin out of my nose? I'll go take a shower and clean myself up and make myself presentable. Then maybe someone will help me out.

Or I guess I'll just tell my friend that Dyna Gro sucks and no one even uses that line of nutes.

:)

4. I've been using Dyna Gro Bloom, 3-12-6. I just mix it per the instructions, one teaspoon per gallon. I grow clones in soil. When I put the clones into the soil the first watering is just water. The second is half strength bloom, it helps generate root growth. After that I usually get one or two gro food feeds before I put them into flowering. Then it's back to alternating the bloom food and plain water every other watering. I like it because it's the right kind to use for food crops and I find it doesn't leave any taste behind. I do a plain water flush 2 weeks before bloom and then just water till chop chop time.
    I don't like to use lots of ferts and this stuff has worked well for me.
    Goodluck!

5. "i use some of their products, one of them is called liquid bloom (3-12-6) its used as a supplement to your main nutes during flowering. also i use one of their products called liquid pro-tekt (0-0-3) which is a silicon solution to increase resistance to stress. they also make pure neem oil. it says their website is Dyna-Gro and they are based in cali, i think they concentrate more on the west coast since not many growers from the central and eastern regions have heard of them. they were recommended to me by a fellow grower who has been producing amazing plants for the past few years (including some amazing g13 clones from the club). i have yet to see a bad crop from his grow and the liquid bloom sure seems to do the trick, he gets huge buds. also as a side note i'm sure the pro-tekt silicon works wonders, i've been doing my first grow and while i've had my share of issues during the first month or so (high temps, over fert, stunted growth), yet not a single female hermied on me and i'm 5 weeks into flowering with all my issues solved and the plants are now taking off like crazy.

below is what one grower acheived using dyna-gro on his bonsai tree, he won the worldwide contest he entered it in too 8)"

[​IMG]

quoted form another forum with same question i found while searching for the same answer.

6. #6 Fishhook1374, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
    Have used Dyna-Gro for a while now......here is the schedule followed for vegatative cycles and can be used up until about week 3 of Flower:
    Week 1 Clones/Seedlings
    2ml. Dyna-Gro Bloom
    1ml. Pro-Tek Silica per gallon H202 @ 29%
    Week 2-3
    4ml. Dyna-Gro Bloom
    1ml. Pro-Tek Silica per gallon H202 @ 29%
    Week 3-4
    5ml. Dyna-Gro Bloom
    2ml. Pro-Tek Silica
    2ml.Cal/Mag
    1 gram Epson Salt
    per gallon H202 @ 29%

Week 5
    5ml. Dyna-Gro Bloom
    2ml. Pro-Tek Silica
    2ml Cal/Mag
    1 gram Epson Salt
    per galllon H202 @ 29%

The recipe/ratio's given above is designed especially to produce a massive root system as well as promote lots of branching and stem shoots that is needed before you start to flower to produce nice big fat yields!
    For Flowering, you can drop the Cal/Mag and replace with Mag Pro from Dyna-Gro
    Other Boosters that work well with this formula but is optional is General Hydroponics Koolbloom....The liquid Koolbloom can be used at start of flower and the powder can be used for a finisher during the last 3 weeks for ripening.This is a great easy and inexpensive way to produce amazing yields!
    Sorry couldnt respond sooner, just joined. You will not be disappointed. If any questions just shoot me a line.