Dying plants :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by theblunt, Mar 16, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Anything I can do quickly because I couldn't buy any fertilizer or anything that cured calcium deficiency.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Someone on here can help you better than I can. But how much are you watering? How often and how much? Cause I assume there's no holes on the bottom of the solo cup? Most beginners over water. But someone will hlp everyone here is Cool.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What's ur light source?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. 2 48" inch t8 with 3 23 watt cfls. I water a small amount every day. Less than a cup just so soil is moist. There is holes in bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Is that peat or coco? Looks like your letting it get too dry and aren't feeding enough. At this point I would be feeding 250-350ppm every other day with plain water between.

6. Too much water, a little to much iron in your water. To fix, 1 tablespoons of water at the base of the stem everyday, and no more for the next week. After that, 1/4 of a cup of water at the base of the stem every 3 days for another week. Then 2/3 cup of water at the base of the stem once a week for the next two weeks, then you can saturate your entire medium and then only water if your medium is dry 1 1/2 below the top of your medium.

7. Nothing happens quickly in soil. Everything should be planned out in advance, before sprout.

I used to have your mindset. "I can fix it later"... best of luck with that.

Use good soil from the start and you won't have problems.