Dying from Bud Rot?

Discussion in 'General' started by Organika_, Mar 22, 2009.

1. I know that getting moldy weed is terrible.. not only because it kills your buzz ((if you have one)) and it ruins whatever buds are effected..

I know smoking rotten bud is EXTREMELY bad for you, and it can cause some serious problems.. on that note..

Has anyone ever heard of a smoker dying from whatever illnesses you can catch due to smoking moldy buds??

2. If you are thinking about doing it based on what you hear on here then don't.

I'm sure many lung infections have started from smoking mouldy weed but no deaths as far as i know.

3. Yeah, I smoked mouldy bud once on accident once but I could tell from the moment I inhaled that it tasted wrong. After that I inspected the buds and looked up bud rot n ended up throwing the whole 8th away..

I'm not smokin some shitty moulded buds.. Im jw if you guys have ever heard of anyone getting seriously fucked up from it

4. Never heard much about it. It's obviously not a good idea, but I think it's less likely to cause problems than people make it out to be. Pretty disgusting tho.

Just make QWISO if you get anything rotten.

5. I remember reading about one dude on here that smoked mouldy pot and he got a lung infection and his lungs filled up with fluid. His doc said he would have died from drowning had he not had the infection cleared and the fluid drained.