dxm

Discussion in 'General' started by "Deuce", May 12, 2006.

1. hey guys. a friend said he got a lot of dxm.

1 what is dxm?
    2 can you over dose?
    3 where can you buy it?
    4 is it Over the counter shit?

2. search button

3. Hell, I'll just give it to him.

DXM is Dextromethorphan, an anti-tussive/expectorant found in many over-the-counter cold medications. Consuming this chemical causes you to trip. Many many many people find the trip irritating or unpleasant, but this is probably due to the fact that many many many people drink 8 ounce bottles of robotussin to trips.

Trips can involve anything from a slight dissiness and blurred vision to mild hallucinations and extreme body highs.

Negative side effects include sweating your ass off, itching, nausea, and possible overdose, amongst others.

600 mg will be a very very hard trip. I may be mistaken, but I think 1500 is the ld50 (lethal dose for 50% of test mice).

you'd be straight with about 300mg.

When I took 300some mg of DXM, it took me and some friends 45 minutes to walk a quarter of a mile. When we plateaued, we compared the high to being like a ghost, because it feels kind of like you just float everywhere. Then, when we came down, I almost cried because I was so sad to realize that we weren't really ghosts.

If you decide to do it the ghetto way and trip over the counter, make sure you buy something THAT ONLY HAS DEXTROMETHORPHAN and nothing else. Failure to heed this warning will result in a really shitty time and probably death by anal prolapse.

Psyche. but yeah, definitely a bad time or even death.

it's kinda nice sometimes, nice euphoric feeling. Often times, people compare it to being really drunk and really high at the same time.

You can't drive on it.

Play safe, kitties!

4. LMFAO!:p

5. Remember... DXM has a lot of potential at high doses and I would recommend you try several different levels before you write it off.

Have fun.