DXM Weed and Ecstasy?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChillnSmoke, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Will I die if I mix the three, I'm coming down off my dxm trip and just got some E and wanna do it , and have some weed. will I be okay?

2. i dont think anybody who knows if u would die will be able to respond to this thread...

3. I mean is it safe to take the e after a 1200 mg dxm trip

4. im not a doctor...and i dont think there are any on this forum. but id say its probably safe. once the dxm has worn off im sure its fine

5. i imagine it won't kill you.
    but, asking this to a weed forum (or any kind of internet forum for that matter) probably isn't your safest bet. i'd say just hold on to the e, but... i'm the type to play it safe.

6. I've heard that ecstasy mixed with DXM can lead to heart problems, but this is when you take them together so I really don't know about how it is after.

7. i wouldnt do the e tonight.
    ive never tried that combo, but somethin just doesnt sit right with me about it.

8. Same here, I decided not to take it.

9. i've taken e pills that were cut with dxm, but not nearly 1200mg. probably closer to 50 apiece MAX.

i'm not a doctor, so i won't tell you what to do. there are, however, many websites with very good information on ecstacy and how it interacts with other drugs.

you could do a forum search in pandora's box, too.

oh, and weed is ok, if you do choose to roll.

10. Doesn't it make sense that this combination has potential to cause serotonin syndrome? I would wait a day.

11. Yeah well I'm sure all the effects of the DXM have worn off by now, just some grogginess is left, I'm gonna take it soon.

12. I'm a med student, and no it won't kill you.

13. k heres what you do, take the dxm before everything

when u feel the peak start, take a piece of your x

and 30min-1hr later smoke your shit

i just got back from my DXM trip to Liberty City, I smoked a joint too

I woke up at 3am in my car LOLz