DXM Trip

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Just took 2 bottles of dxm (Robitussin gel caps) and am waiting for it to kick in. I took it at 10:10pm and now its 10:45pm so it should be kicking in very shortly. I will tell you guys how my trip goes. :cool:

2. WOW I feel good. I am listening to a bunch of diff songs and all sound awesome. I got a friend that did this too and were going to go outside in an hour or two and trip together while walking around the neighborhood. We might go to the school and just chill there. P.S. this took me about 8 minutes to revise so everything is spelled corect.

3. i just like to say i lvoe everyone and hope everyone has a good night and good life. a nd good day everyday until feb 2 then i join in. got it? haha yeah baby dont touch me there

4. subliminal messages are for cows with no teeth. im posting a pic of me here it is....

:)

5. so hows the trip goin man?
    just remember this
    your no longer real.

6. mr bubbles you couldnt have said it better. I am numb and am not real at all. i am flying around my room right now while my body sits here typing this to you.

7. Okay i'm coming down on my trip I had a great time outside. I feel great still but can tell the effects are wearing down. Another great dmx trip for the record books