DXM Trip Report

Discussion in 'General' started by theory, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Last saturday(10/21/2006), it was my first full day back from bootcamp. I was only in bootcamp for 5 days. I left for bootcamp sunday morning of (10/15/2006) and did the DXM, that friday and saturday. But nothing interesting on them 2 days.

I normally take 40 robo gels every friday and another 40 on saturday.
    That saturday after I got back from bootcamp, I took 39 robo gels and not 40 because one jumped out of the bottle on the bicycle ride to the mall as I was consuming them.-lol-

Within 30 mins, I was throwing up at the mall. Passing out in places, and what not. That is not normal for me because I do this every weekend and I never throw up or pass out in places. About 20 mins later, im at the back entrance at the mall, where everyone likes to "hang" out. And one of my friends said, I just heard the security guard give a description of you to the 2 police offericers that normally work nights over there. 2 mins after that, the cops came up to me and shit. Dont remember much of what they told me, I only know that he told me that I was banned from the mall for 3 months. They called the ambulance and I was rushed to the hospital. I was in the hospital for 5 hours and they said If the cops would have called the ambulance 10-15 mins later, I wouldn't have lived. My mom said there was 3 narcotics agents that arrived to the scene after she did. They told her my heart was about to explode.

So why is this 1 pill less doing me alot worse than the 40 I normally take? I only have 2 reasons that I can think of. Tell me which one you think is correct so I dont make the same mistake again.! (see poll)

2. I really have no idea man

i have a feeling they are bullshitting you. I have taken more than that on more than one occasion and have been fine.

How much do you weight btw? I guess if you are smaller 40 could be a massive dose....

3. My weight is 118. Im 5'1. 16 years old.

4. Ahh shit dude, the rules of the City require you to be 18.

Wow, 118 huh? yeah 40 pills is a HUGE dose for you. I imagine DXM might be causing your body some harm if you are taking a 600mg (i assume) each trip and you weigh 118.

Boot camp might have had some effect on how your body tolerates dxm, but i really can't answer it completely for you. I still am slightly in disbelief that your heart almost stopped unless you are taking CCC

5. yeah a BIG BIG part of it has to do with your weight im sure, specially with a dose of around 600 mg. my bro brice is around 160 or so, and at a dose of 300 sometimes his heart beats fast as fuck. i weigh in at around 250 and at high doses my heart feels like its some marathon runner goin full speed ya know? the fast pumping heart is a pretty common occurance, but at your weight, id say the doctors were probably right.
    about why it happened, who knows. sometimes my heart beats fast as fuck and most times it doesnt.

6. You just took too much mate. And, read the forum rules before you join a forum, por favor ^_^

7. I dont think it was the dosage thought. I normally take that amount and I never had this problem before. I never felt like this through any of my trips...

I stop taking CCC after I found out the facts. The cop at school even made me do a report on triple c's because he claimed "I" was the main supplier at school.

This is my approx dosage level from start to end.

4 = first time, X hospital visit

4, -----6, ---8, 12-------, 16----, 20-------------X

4 = 120MG ; 20 = 600mg

I hope it was because of boot camp that it effected my trip. I would hate to stop taking DXM for my fun little times

8. It's funny that he posted on Sep. 28, 2006 (in another thread) that he had bought robogels for the first time (because he realized ccc was bad) but now he does 40 every Friday and Saturday. There has only been 3 Saturdays and 2 Fridays since that date and he was at boot camp for a week of that.

9. he is 16, and now banned. I am sure he was trying to impress us :p

10. For his sake I hope so. 1200mg of DXM every week at 16 probably isn't the ideal way to start off in life.