DXM Trip Report (first time) and Question

Discussion in 'General' started by trev, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Hey Guys,

I'm trying DXM for the first time tonight. Got myself a 250ml bottle of house brand shit with 15mg/5ml.

Smoked a bowl of dank and then started to drink...this shit tastes so bad i have only been able to get 1/3rd of the bottle down, and I almost puked with my last swallow.

My question is could I mx this with something to help get it down? I have CPlus Wink Twist...

Anyway I will find a way to get about 600mg's worth or so down and keep you guys updated. Looking forward to eating my wendys and watching nba allstar weekend tonight.

2. Allright I went ahead and mixed it. Nearly finished about 4/5ths of the bottle.

Time: 4:11pm - One bowl of dank smoked and about 600mgs of DXM in me now. Really, really high.

3. Keep us posted. Detail!

4. Ok its now 614 abd I am fucled ut of my gd damn mind.

This shit is pretty good, but its almost like being drunk and thats not one of my fav feeligs. My hands are really itxhy.

Goona smome another bowl.

5. Hallucinating yet?

6. No hallucinatoons yet. It's a pretty sweet feeling though. The most cmplarable is being drnk and stone dat the same time.

Just smoked another bowl of dank, and having some qeeeeird thoughts

7. he aint gonna hallucinate off this baby dose, it takes a lot of dex plus anti histimines to truly hallucinate off dxm.

8. This stuff really is overrated. My trip is pretty much over now, and it wasnt much of anything, just the feeling of being pretty fucking drunk, which to me isn't that pleasant of a feeling to begin with.

Won't be doing DXM again....but I wil be going to smoke a bowl right now :D

9. dont give up DXM too easily.
    Wait and do it a few times see if it does its magic.

Stay safe, know your drug

10. Diphenhydrinate. 1000mg = HALLUCINATIONS to the max.
    Or Dramamine, Dimenhydinate.

11. Usually I get Robitussin, still tastes like shit, but better than most cough syrup. And if you dont like that taste, just hold your nose and chug it. The worst part is the syrupy texture and the feeling you get in your mouth cause its so sugary...

Thats how it was the first time I tried DXM. I upped the dosage the second time, and had a great trip.