DXM-specific situation

Discussion in 'General' started by XUFCshroomeryX, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Would you suggest against taking 300 mgs and going to a party?

2. Depends on what type of party but i think it would still be pretty damn fun.

3. any specific reasons lebowski?

4. No i've never done dxm, but from what i've read, its pretty much like shroomy drunkness, and 300mg isnt all to much, so itll be more robo-drunkness, which could mix well with a chill party.

5. Sounds like fun to me.

6. When Im on dxm I like to be in a dark room, with no more than 2 other people. So I would advise against it

7. Different strokes for different folks, greenlantern.

8. I think im going to go for it right now I havent eaten today( because i havent blazed) would you suggest I eat somn before downing those 20 pills or does it matter?

9. Don't. It'll let you trip faster and less chance of nausea.

10. if you eat with taking them it makes it so there wont be nausia..i dont think it wouldnt prevent it if you don't eat anything ....

11. I puked every time I ate dxm(7 times)

12. I just remember when i popped em i ate a some wheat thins and then shared them with the toilet. If you have nothing in your stomach then there's not much to puke.

13. anybody here ever drank DXM and reached a high plateau? i really wanna get down with some of that stuff...sounds fun.

14. I dic the 300 mg and smoked about about 1.3 of juicy fruit and I was havin a fucking good time,

15. I just wokeup and I think i got the dxm hangover it nots bad but i kinda wanna get back to normal.