dxm side affect

Discussion in 'General' started by popsson, Jun 10, 2006.

1. welll i took dxm two days ago, and yesterday i was with my girlfriend and we were having sex and it literally took me 2 hours to achieve an orgasm.:mad:

2. ROBODICK

good for her, bad for you, haha i know all about that shit

3. Another side effect is that you can overdose and die.

4. ^^^ good luck pullin that one off

i ate 32 coricidins and survived (though i almost died)

also i ate 160 robitussins and 16 coricidins in a 24 hour period, survived that one to, despite my pants fallin down causin me to fall to the pavement n have seizures, still got up n brushed myself off

5. It's pretty easy when you're dealing with a pure dxm extract powder. 850mg or close to a table spoon can kill you.

6. im sure i wont be overdosing.

7. hmmm, well i can prove that theory wrong to haha, cuz i've taken 1200mg's of powder n not died

also the LD50 on erowid is around 2000mg's

n i believe erowid over just about anyone

8. I don't know why anyone would want to take an amount like that. Here's an interesting erowid overdose story I was reading. http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=3547 and he took about 2000 over the course of an entire day. Taking more than 1200mg (i think is a teaspoon) is enough to overdose depending on weight/person and how it was taken. The pure dxm form is not something to really fuck around with.

Why would you want to risk death for a recreational activity? Like I said in another post a few minutes ago, always respect the drugs you take/abuse.

9. Why did you join this site? Because you felt like you would enjoy doing so. That is why people do the things they do.

And just fyi - Neg is one of the few people I think that can adequetly "respect" the drugs he uses. He knows his limits, he just enjoys pushing them.

10. I respect life. I enjoy living healthy, and I appreciate things around me. I've done things that aren't healthy such as my last roll or getting so drunk I'd wake up drunk and disoriented with no idea where I am. It's just when it comes to things like dxm, molly, alcohol, and some synthetic drugs I like to play it safe and not risk killing myself. It's just who I am, sorry if it came off the wrong way. I always respect the drugs I take.

Speaking of dxm, I recently had a good friend of mine consume 900mg of pure powder dxm and the kid overdosed, coughed up blood, and ended up in the hospital the same day. His parents told me that if he wasn't rushed so quickly to the ER, there was a good chance he wouldn't have made it. After that, it put things into perspective for me.

11. haha, how come you understand the method to my madness, but everyone else jus thinks i'm a junkie