DXM-Robo Trippin-Dose?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mdzthatsme, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Alright. Plannin on robo trippin my first time this weekend. i plan on using Robitussin Extra Strength Cough Syrup as my source of DXM.
    my question is about dosage. one bottle is about 300mg right? i want a strong dose. not like, 4th plateau or anything. here is what erowid had to say:
    Oral DXM Dosages
    Thresholdunknown Light100 - 200 mg Common200 - 400 mg Strong300 - 600 mg Heavy600 - 1500 mg Risk of Death2,500 - 20,000 mg 1so how many bottles to i drink to land in the strong range? i was thinking like, one and a half? btw, i am 6'4" and weigh around 190. thanks for the answers. lookin forward to this.

2. you cant ask for doses but when i did it the first time i did 800MG and it was nuts! but a lot of people start around 300-500 im not telling you what to do just what ive seen and done hope that helps:smoking:

3. yeah, i did 1 1/2 my first time. it was decent but i wasn't where i wanted to be and i'm 6'1, 180-190 pounds. i would shoot for 2- 2 1/2 bottles if i were you

4. Do you guys know how many bottles you can buy at a time?
    because now I'm highly considering doing this for a first.

5. 400 mg's does me good. At least it did. It lost its magic for me though.

6. if it's a problem just hit up multiple places where you can purchase this magic syrup

7. if it's a problem just hit up multiple places where you can purchase this magic syrup

• Like Like x 1
  8. thanks guys. i think im going to drink 1 1/2 since its my first time and i heard its hard to stomach. and if i am not where i want to be have a third bottle and drink some of that real quick.

also, is it hard to stomach? i read that for about half an hour you feel nausea, but then it goes away. should i have some food in my stomach? or no food like with shrooms. cant smoke cannabis :( due to drug testing thats why i am trying out DXM.

9. Also ill post back in here after the weekend with my results about trip experience, dosage, etc. for anyone interested.

10. man my first time, I did one 4oz bottle of robotussin....and i threw up two times...after that second time...WOW i felt like superman (in the dissociatvie manner) I put my head into the couch and started seeing all these cirlces, swirls, fireworks, shapes, dots good stuff :D

11. Be safe and only use products with DXM as its active ingredient.

Unfortunately in circumstance, discussing drug dosage is against the rules.
    But i has links!
    Erowid DXM Vault : Dosage
    Famous GC quote:
    "we erowidate that shit!"

12. :eek: oh whoops. against the rules. gotcha. yeah i did all my research on erowid.
    thanks DMOB12, ill check that out.

13. #14 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    I recommend taking Coricidin Cough and Cold Tablets.
    Others will discourage this notion but as long as your not taking more than one package in a 48-hour period you while be fine, as levels of the dxm and the relatively safe antihistamine can linger for a while. For a person just starting out with DXM take 8 tablets (230 mg), for a more intense experience take 12 (360 mg) or 16 tablets (480 mg), remember if you don't weigh much take less because you can always take more but you can never take less than you already took. I always take 16 because I weigh 230 lbs and it just takes more than it takes for people who weigh 100 lbs like my friend. I have to take twice as much for an equivalent dose. No one I have ever met or heard of has ever overdosed on Coricidin though it does happen, don't think it can't happen to you however unlikely it may be in moderation. My friend Jon has taken in excess of 40 tablets and lived, just don't overdo it you can end up in the hospital with a tube down your nose.
    In my experience the benefits of taking the chance of having a bad reaction or something to the other drug outweigh any risk of doing such and it beats the hell out of chugging 2 bottles of thick disgusting cough syrup. Screw that :devious:
    And for those who say stay away from triple c's the LD50(lethal dose for 50% people) of Chlorphenamine the other drug in Coricidin is 306 mg/kg which is insanely high meaning that if I were 150 lbs / 68 kg 20,808 mg has a 50% of killing me, there is only 64 mg of it in an entire box of them which is incredibly smaller than a dose that would be fatal to most people DrugBank: Showing Chlorpheniramine (DB01114)
    Flame away naysayers! :wave:
    Here is a dosage calculator that can measure in oz of syrup, pure mg, and Coricidin tablets: DXM Dosage Calculator
    But as always, Know your substance, Know your body, Know your mind. :cool:

-MJBud :smoking: