Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dxm rant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ImPakelika, Sep 8, 2002.

1. OH DUDE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE DANCING MONKEY! DAMN MAN, IM BUMMED.. FUCK

everything is wonderous and new. soon i will be tripping even harder.. i hope to have a good trip.. peak in 1hr.. maybe i should smoke another joint.. then id be tripping REALLY hard :smoking:

..but will i be able to handle it? that, my friends, is the question. what new depth of insanity will this display of excess bring about? soon my parents will get home. either they will see the blacklight under my door, or they will not.. if they do, they may come in, in which case ill be put to a great test.. can i hold together my sanity long enough to mutter a quick goodnight?? ..i must sound pathetic. what a strange thing to do, to ingest a powder for the purpose of a wacky, intoxicated voyage into the bizarre depths of the human mind.. tomorrow, i will wake up a happy person, and do many interesting things. each night, we die and are reborn again, in a new time. imagine that each day is merely another life.. how many lives have i spent under the artificial glow of the almighty computer screen, smoking pot and eating gummi bears? i cant even count. i block out the sun, to better help me see a music video.. a website.. a fucking video game. but hey, maybe im just being hard on myself.. after all, what would life be without these things.. maybe better, maybe worse. but as humans we fear change.. will we ever know? perhaps a balance of the natural and the artificial is necessary.. damn, my dad just opened the door.. he looked so fucking strange, i was just trying to figure out what the fuck this thing in my door was and how i could get it to go away.. i think i did alright regardless, but im glad i hadnt smoked up yet ;)

2. just smoked some bud to help curb my growing nausia.. holy shit.. each hit seemed to take me to a whole different plane of existence.. this is where it really starts to get interesting.. smoking bud seems to add an extra layer of hallucinations to the dxm visuals.. oh man i cant even type anymore.. talk about it later..

incredible.

3. AH yeah! Man, I drank 6 oz of robotussin last night and was so fucked up. We had a Robot Quintet just galavanting around in the darkness. We even walked like zombies down a bike trail wailing for "brains". I kept thinking that I had just talked to someone and it turned out that nobody was even there. I'm still kinda fucked up so this probably doesnt make any sense... peace

post # 222! Just add 444 to that.

4. hey funky phil, Sounds fuckin trippy what went on, alot more than I can achieve off of CCC. Anyway, I want to know your method of extracting the Dex. I plan on extracting some for this next friday.

5. oh man, it got about 100x crazier later that night.. i havent slept in over 24 hours. the bud really gives the trip an extra dimention.. i was getting a lot of patterns, fractals, etc over my field of vision.. kinda like shrooms or acid... my thoughts were all 100% psychotic.. i dont remember anything that went through my head that night that made any sense whatsoever. my head was always filled with nonsensical voices and random visions, over intense breaking fractals and blinking patterns of circles.. crazy shit

i kinda have mixed feelings though. there were lots of visuals, but it kind of seemed like a pointless, shallow trip to me.. i would keep on asking myself why the fuck i was doing this to myself, and i could never find an answer.. much less euphoria than usual. i was kind of swinging between total self-loathing and utter amazement the whole night.. i think ill give dxm a break for a while, and not smoke so much bud next time

6. ah, sounds wicked. Did you just extract the dex from sore throat candies? If you did how many bags would I have to get cause I wanna try dex without worrying about bleeding out my rectum and eyes and whatnot. Well time to go eat chinese food!

7. how to extract dxm:

ingredients-

plain ammonia.. you can get it at the supermarket, its dirt cheap
    lighter fluid.. ronsonol, zippo, and red devil all work
    cough syrup.. make sure the only active ingredient is dxm

ok, first find an airtight mixing container.. a 2l bottle works good. dump in the syrup, and then add about the same amount of ammonia.. now, you should add 1/10 of the amount of ammonia/syrup in lighter fluid.. shake the 3 in the container for 7 minutes (dont shake for less time, youll lose most of the dxm).. now, pour the solution into a sturdy ziplock bag.. its gonna work as a simple seperatory funnel. after 5 minutes or so, the lighter fluid will seperate from the ammonia/syrup, and form a clear top layer.. when the line of seperation is totally free of bubbles, snip a little of the corner off of the bag, and drain the ammonia/syrup into the sink (turn on the fan).. now once all of the ammonia is drained hold some kind of container underneath the bag to catch the clear lighter fluid.. if there are any colored bubbles youll have to do the seperation again. now you have a container of pure dxm dissolved in lighter fluid.. evaporate all of the fluid with a blowdryer, and you should notice a crystalline layer in your container.. scrape and cut this up.. its pure dxm freebase!

to dose, wrap the powder it a small piece of toilet paper, swallow, and immediately drink a large quantity of orange juice or some other acidic drink.. this is really important.. it allows your body to absorb the freebase properly

and thats basically it

8. can you just put it in an empty tylenol capsule and drink that with orange juice instead of the paper?

9. yeah definitely.. if you have caps then just put the powder in there.. the toilet paper is just a last resort

10. ok, how many bottles of the cough syrup do you think I should get. And what brand so that I dont have too look all over.

11. it depends.. id start with 1 4oz bottle (300mg) so you dont waste a lot if you mess up.. you can use robotussin max strength cough, but generics are way cheaper

12. well i dont plan on buying it anyway. The stores around here are real careful on who they sell their cough medicine to because theres lots of speed freaks round here that use it to cook up their speed. So i just plan on lifting a couple bottles

13. tsk...tsk...tsk....one of these days your gonna step out of that market and all of a sudden, bam, two big security guards grab you by the arms and throw you into the wall telling you not to resist...and then, they slam the cuffs on you and take yoiu to the back security room lockin you to your chair...at that point, you know you'll never shoplift again..especially when they show you the surveillance tape of you doing the whole thing....fuckity fuck fuck.

14. I have been caught, in this small ass town no big security gurds. Just clerks and they dont grab you they say "excuse me sir could you step back in the store please" and by the time they finish that sentence im half way down the block.

15. Well tonight im officially trippin off of 1,500 mgs I extracted from the robitussin....they looked at me real strange and asked why I was gettin so much cough syrup and I just told them I was real sick...lol but they did sell it to me and right now Im just startin to feel it im gettin real clumbsy and my vision is gettin real blurred probably because im real stoned off gravity bong hits too but I cant wait to start trippin.

16. damn dude.. 1500mg

17. Me and my friend are about to go buy some Ammonia and lift some cough syrup. I hope they dont think were some kind of speed freek gettin ready too cook up a batch. Jw thats probibly what they thought you were buying that much cough syrup. Here in kansas if we were to buy that much they would probibly sale it to us then call the cops. But kansas is like the 4th biggest speed state in the US so who knows.

18. Im in the city (Los Angeles)....they could really care less who they sold it too over here, god knows they're probably dxm addicts...but damn last night was unexplainable...I tripped so hard I was glued to the floor for over an hour, just thinking about things and trying to stay real close to the ground because whenever my head was high elevated (like if i were standing up) then i'd start to get scared, so I kept my head low to the ground and listened to music and thought about things. guess I shouldnt have done so much but I had to buy like 5 or 6 bottles...guess im lucky to still be here :)

Edit: Oh yeah Im gettin shrooms sometime during this week.. Im soo fuckin happy because they've been really hard to track down, (like harder then anything else), and now im finally gettin em again. I'll start a post and explain my trip when I do im takin 1/8 of some real strong cubensis so i'll definitely be fucked up.

19. well our mission was successful. We got a 8oz bottle of robitussin extra strength shit. Were about to do the extraction right now, tryin to find a ziploc bag. The only bad thing about it was that my friend nearly got caught stealin the lighter fluid so we had to walk to a diff store cuz they was too suspicious. Then when we got back to my house my mom spotted the big ass bottle of amonia and we withstanded about half an hour of harassment and covering our tracks so were about to do the Extraction. Ill tell you how all goes. And by the way if u wanna know how we coverd it up we told my mom that we seen on the internet that you needed amonia to make hash lol. She bought it, allthough she did have some thought in her head that we were gonna attempt to cook speed because my older brother was into cooking at one point. But as of now its all good. Now to find the ziploc bag!

20. how do you make speed?