DXM questions...

Discussion in 'General' started by webbist, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Ok, I have never tried DXM, so I have a few questions for ya guys...

Firstly, I've read soooo much crappy stuff about people taking all these cough pills and end up spending the rest of the day throwing up. I DO NOT want to be in this position.

Is it other chemicals in the medicine that make you throw up so much or the DXM itself?

I found this other product, DexAlone, http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=58703&catid=21&trx=29384&tab=0#0, that someone suggested on this site.. It contains just DXM (30mg each pill, 30 pills in a box). Is this a straight pill? anyone ever used this before?

I am 6ft, 200lbs (pretty big dude), how much will it take me to start tripping? I'm not looking for an insane trip, something similar to weed if possible. I heard 300mg is a good amount..

2. those pills are good
    i am 5'8 145 lbs and 350mg gives me a good stoned/drunk like buzz so you should probably take more around 400-550 mgs

edit: if this is your first time you probably wouldnt want to take enough to trip
    start off with 1 (200-350mg) or 2 (350-700) plateau then you can go to 3 and 4 plateau (seeing stuff)

3. dxm itself can make u puke, its an opiate so unpleasant effects such as itching, throwing up, nausea, ect come along with it. Take sum dramamine and eat a little snack before hand

4. DXM is not an opiate its a dissociative

5. yep.

opiate?! hahahaha.

6. i think for your first time then the 450-500 dosage is gonna make you trip super hard, especially if you smoke with it. go for 300, maybe 350 but not above that for your first time.

7. At this point, the only thing I'm nervous about is ending up throwing up the whole night. I've read so many terrible stories about this.. is there something I can do to make 100% sure this won't happen?

8. there's nothing thats ever 100% regarding a dxm trip, anything can happen

9. dxm its self shouldnt make you puke
    its all the other shit (guefenisin) in some other pills that make you puke
    if you do start to feel nausous then smoke a little weed and that should help

10. when people puke from taking DXM, its not the dxm, its either other chemicals, which is another reason why u should only take straight dxm and not mixed besides the fact that it can make u sick and has a lethal potential, and the other factor that will make someone puke it the syrup, that why i prefer gell caps, those are awesome, but u use syrup, get straight dxm, as always, and east something a little before u sip, cuz if u drink syrup on an empty stomach, u have a high chance of puking, happened to me and friends