DXM Questions!

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Nov 5, 2003.

1. Alright well i have some questions about DXM. I've done DXM one time before and it was by drinking cough syrup. So my question is, is there any other way to do DXM other than cough syrup??? I know there are Triple c's, but those seem like they're waaaaay too dangerous. I just don't want to have to drink the cough syrup again casue that stuff tastes soooo bad. Oh yeah i also heard about people taking benadryl and tripping on it, because i have some of that too, but i don't know the effects it has on your health. if anyone has any answers to any of my questions or suggestions let me know. Oh yeah if you know any other legal drugs that i can get fucked up on and aren't too dangerous let me know.

2. SEE MY POST: IMPORTANT DXM UPDATE. It's in this forum.

3. Alright, well, I'll admit, I had never even heard of this before reading these recent posts on it, and since I have no bud I thought why not. I had a box ofTylenol cold night time laying around that had not been opened yet. So I went to the site reccomended, and I researched all the ingredients and compared them to the lists provided. I added up all the values (for the whole box, 12 pills) and this is what I found. AS follows:

DXM= 90mg
    Acetaminophen=3900mg
    Chlorpheniramine Maleate=24mg
    Pseudoephedrine HCI=180mg

I'll make sure to let you all know how it goes.

4. Ok well, as of right now, I have a bit of a head buzz, and I'm VERY queezy.. I'll probably end up throwing up, but we'll see.. I'll probably post again later on in the day and let you all know how everything went. G'Night

5. ^^^^^^^^^^^^ not a good idea...if your gonna do dxm, then dxm should be the ONLY active ingredient in any medicine you take. High levels of other common ingredients in cold medicines can be extremely deadly. You should have researched more before u experimented. I hope your ok

6. That's not a good idea at all actually, them other chemicals could have a negative effect on your body.

Post and let us know how it was.

7. It was actually ok... while it was a good high, it's not something I think I'll be doing often.. I checked out the other ingredients and made sure that I was not taking too much of any of them. If I ever do it again, though, I think I'll only do about half what I did last night/this morning. I think I'll have to be really jonesing for a high to do it again... there's just something about it that I dont really like... When I figure it out, I'll let you know... :)

8. haha damn dustin aint i give you enough info yet!? haha i'll let everyone else tell ya, also this jus in even though i already told ya

ROBITUSSIN MAX STRENGTH COUGH GEL CAPS!!!

basically coricidin without the other shit

peace

9. You guys worry me. I wish you wouldn't hurt yourself so.