DXM question

Discussion in 'General' started by The_Jewfather, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Hey what's up everyone, I haven't posted here for a couple of weeks, hope everyone's doing alright. I just had a question about DXM. I've been on vacation for about 2 weeks, and 2 weeks ago I started a two month break from smoking because of vacation. Well, I found some cough medicine in my rent's cabinet, and I wasn't sure if they were alright to pop. They're called "Coricidin HBP" Chest Congestion and Cough, Decongestant-Free cold relief for people with High Blood Pressure. They are in red pill form - Non-Drowsy Liqui-Gels. The Dextromethorphan hydrobromide is 10mg per pill, and it also contains 200mg of Guaifenesin per pill. I have read on the DXM guide that Guaifenesin is not good to have, but that was in the context of drinking cough syrup. I probably sound ignorant about this, and they probably aren't safe to take, so that's why I've come to you. I've never experienced DXM before, so is there a small safe amount to take? I don't mind if I don't get extremely fucked up, but I want to be at the level of feeling drunk. If this is safe in a small dose, or in any amount, please reply. I would also like to know how much to take. I'm bored as hell right now and I have nothing to do. Any type of high would be great. Thanks.

2. No replies? I kinda need to know soon.

3. Dont take that shit man. Coriciden is the one brand that you never ever ever use recreationally. Get some that has DXM as the only, and i mean only, active ingrediant.

Edit: type DXM in the search box. Theres 6,000 threads about it, and in 5,999 of them someone will explain why coriciden is bad.

4. Thanks mang, luckily I found some smirnoff vodka in a nother cabinet and im FEELIN good now! I won't pop that shit. I'll take ur advice and just wait for the kind that has only DXM. Thanks manm, im not stupid, I won't take it.

5. smart choice. If you want to try DXM, get some robotussin or cvs brand cough gels. There's 20 in a bottle, each containing 15mg of DXM, so its a 300mg dose; which is like the universal first time dose. happy tripping.