DXM powder

Discussion in 'General' started by jdouble, May 17, 2002.

1. I have 10 grams of dxm how much should I take to trip? i weigh 160 and I am 6"2

2. Careful with 10 grams dude, 2.5 or more is potentially fatal. You might try a half a gram to a gram. I'd probably recommend a half gram if you are trying it for the first time.

3. this is probably a dumb question, but what is dxm?

4. thanx KronosX

5. dxm is a very very powerful drug that is in some otc cough syrups and tablets that can cause severe hallucinations, visual, auditory, sensory, mentally the whole nine yards and in high doses can cause death so be careful with that stuff just because it's used in cough syrups don't let it fool you it's strong stuff

6. oh it's in cough syrup because at its lower doses dxm is a bronchilator ( i think that's right but how do i know? i think i'm too high to know)

excuse me everybody but i'm extremely high right now i'll try to post something later when i'm not so high

7. dxm is a cough suppresant

8. Used carefully DXM is a really deep expirience. I have had a few great experiences just dexing. But don't push it or do it often because it really does kinda burn you out for a day or two.

9. so this is the first time i've herd of it... and i am suprised, so how easy is it to get hold of and how much would you expect to pay for it?

10. 4.95, CVS (or local pharmacy) brand cough syrup. Get the one with ONLY dxm, a lot of them have like guafensein or some such chemical that just makes you really sick.