DXM or Diphenhydramine

Discussion in 'General' started by djm, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Ok this weekend me and my cousin wanna chill out and trip. Now we think we are going to have some decent weed and maybe a few vikes(1-2). Now we need to know what we want to use to trip. I have done DXM about 350 or so mg (300 at once the rest later) i smoked a joint and was too fucked up to drive but not really trippin ex. no hallucinations. We do want hallucinations. SO i was wondering which would u guys pick to trip one DXM or Diphenhydramine. We would take enough for a strong trip either way (or atleast semi strong) but which would give us a better trip?

2. i wouldn't recommend diphenhydramine unless you do it at night.

dxm is the best, especially when you're with someone. and especially when you have bud to smoke while you're on it. it's also better at night but it works better than 'dryl does during the day.

edit- delsym the cough syrup is not bad tasting and also has a lot a lot of dxm for your brain. theraflu thin strips are the easiest to swallow by far, i fold them in half two times and then place them on the back of my tongue and then take a drink of some delicious apple juice and it's down.

3. but will the DXM give me open eye hallucinations like dryl does?

4. at night, at high enough doses, there is a good chance it will make you see things. not lizards on your lamp that arent there or lightening in the corner of your eyes (that's what i saw on 'dryl) but you will probably not be able to focus on any objects, they'll be moving around too much (like you're shitfaced off alcohol, but so much better :p) and you may or may not see little swirlies of light or bright dots moving around. nothin spectacular, dxm has always been more of a mindfuck than a hallucinations drug to me.

5. first off if your gonna go the route away from dxm, dont use benadryl. use original strength dramamine. theres 12 in a package and take them all. you will get EXTREMELY fucked up. I've done it extensively but personally i dont care for it, gets me way too fucked up. Just about every time i used it though i completely tripped out. when it comes to dramamine hallucinations, theres no telling what it might be, ive cooked mac and cheese only to start eating it and every spoonful looked like bloody noodles, and most times I see and talk to various people that aren't there. youll feel very very very fucking tired though. if ya really want to fry, take the 300 mg dxm in whatever form you prefer (i used to love the pills but nowadays its hard to swallow 20 pills and i use syrup). then wait like half an hour, and take all 12 dramamine. wait another half an hour, and burn a bowl or two. an hour after you smoke the bowls, light up a fatty and see what happens. this is my prefered recipe for poppin otcs.
    id say save the viccodin for the next morning along with a bowl, shit just makes ya super fucked up all over again.
    so in conclusion, i say take both, if you think your mind can handle it.

6. ok so basicly DXM for a fun ass time. And dryl for a trip? What could i use to help combat the drowsyness caused by the dryl?

7. nodoz! (caffine pills)

8. Can u buy caffine pills just as easily as the DXM and such? I havent seen caffine pills anywhere in the drugstores.

9. go to your local gas station, they should have plenty of pills and such for "energy" that should hold ya over. id say drink a redbull or somethin when you feel down.
    and try the dramamine, intense shit.

10. which one is the most intense?

11. I think they can each be as intense, in their own respective ways. I'd say DXM has more of a shift in conciousness that would class it as more intense than Dphmine, but then again Dphmine has visuals you'd never get on DXM.