DXM help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stealthslaya77, Apr 19, 2009.

1. #1 stealthslaya77, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2009
    Ok so I wanna trip out tonight. Unfortunatly I didn't read into what types of stuff to get so I grabbed a bottle of tussin dm and 40 nyquil liqui caps
    I read that the stuff in the nyquil can kill you so I was thinking
    Should I just man up and take about 300 mg worth of dm? Will I maybe only puke a few times?
    And will I feel the effects of the dxm right away? And how long does the trip last?

Thanks in advance blades

2. #2 Barnkis, Apr 19, 2009
    first of all, it's DXM in cough meds not DMT.

when in doubt, erowid it.

If you drink/eat that you will feel like shit and barf lots. Both of the brands you have have nasty ass chemicals in them. You want the only active ingredients in the syrup to be DXM. Other then that it's not safe.

For effects, check erowid. Another great site is the dextroverse. I usually start feeling the effects about 45 minutes post consumption. Then i soar through the ranges of plateaus. I never enjoyed the DXM experience very much.

When in doubt erowidulate that shit

3. Can you help Me out and give Me a few types of stuff that I can get at a safeway that you would use?

4. Sure. Robo cough gels have only DXM and they're pretty cheap. but you'll be popping like 30 caps and the feeling of them bursting in your stomach isnt too pleasant.

Robo cough long acting is only DXM, and can be found at most stores. Vicks formula 44 is good as well. Just go to your local pharmacy and browse the cough & cold section. Only buy products with only DXM as the active ingredient. It'll list the ingredients on the package.

Check this list Erowid DXM Vault : Guide to DXM in Non-Prescription Drugs

5. cough syrup wise... robotussin maximum strength cold or cvs branded tussin maximum strength cold. preferably the cvs branded if u dont like menthol. robo caps r good for people who puke on syrup.

6. #6 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 19, 2009
    Well I recommend pills/liquid-gels

• 1. Robitussin Cough Gels - 10 mg a piece

• 2. Coricidin Cough + Cold (Warning: Most don't recommend using these!!) 30 mg a piece

• 3. Mucinex - 60 mg a piece (These also have Guafenesin in them might cause nausea!)

• 4. Also if they have it Zicam cough spray - 400-500 mg in like a 2 ounce shot, 5 mg a spray. Most pure form of DXM you can buy.
    Those are your best options for sure, the underlined ones are the best!

7. Very good info. I forgot to mention Mucinex and Zicam, tooo high. Zicam is by far the best.

but DO NOT use CCC. Very bad for you. it contains CPM which is absolutely awful for your body.

8. im fucking tripping on robotussin dm right now
    its fucking crazy first time too
    i almost drank the whole bottle
    almost threw up
    but after about an hour it him me like a bitch
    been trippin for at least 3 hours and still rolling

9. ^ you're on E too?

10. You said rollin so I assumed you were. my bad.
    I was gonna say man dxm and e would be too wierd.

11. naw dont worry about it
    dxm
    i think i way overdid it for my first time

p.s. I LOVE WEED
    i really dont know why i just did the p.s.s

12. #13 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 19, 2009

CCC's have some very negative connotations with a lot recreational DXM users because of the CPM, I have never had a problem when taking them at recreational doses. I never use anything except Coricidin, one package 16 tablets, 480 mg of DXM / 64 mg of CPM. I don't see why anyone has a problem with them as long 16 or less is being ingested. I use DXM only once a month at the most though, so the more you use DXM the less safe/useful CCC's are.
    EDIT: The only reason why I include this disclaimer, (Warning: Most don't recommend using these!!) is so I don't get flamed as bad. Moral of story don't take more than one box of them, only use for lower plateau trips and for those of you who don't want to take any kind of risk at all and want to be totally safe use DXM-only preparations

-MJBud :smoke:

13. the best way to trip on DXM for me is taking one ZICAM COUGH MAX SPRAY

its almost 400mg in one bottle (its like a little shot)

14. now i'm not trying to tell you to do anything that might hurt you...but when i did robo i mixed it with SoCo and sipped on it all day. maybe mix a little sprite or something. i felt pretty amazing. didn;t really pay attention to what kind it was, just that it had DXM and i know it was tussin. the first time i did it tho i just pounded a 6oz bottle and i was trippin hardcore. thought it was raining in my house, then went to the bathroom to puke and ended up laying my head on the toilet seat and just chilled there till my friend got me. be careful tho...it hasn't made me puke, but i've seen plenty of people puke off it. you might puke once, not at all, or i've seen someone puke 4 times. hopefully tho, you'll be too fucked up to care about puking.