DXM for the first time

Discussion in 'General' started by Spiggums, Jan 26, 2007.

1. ME and my cousin got some cough gels that only have DXM in them we have two bottles and each pill thing is 15 mg's and we have 20 pills each would we feel anything if we took the whole bottle. Im about 5'8 and i weigh about 130

2. If you each take a bottle and it is your first time, you'll probably be pretty fucked up. I would recommend only taking half of the bottle, and then wait an hour and see how you are feeling..if you want more take another 5 pills then wait 30 minutes and take the other 5 .. then you should be good to go!

3. take like 500 mg minimum, anything else isnt worth it in my opinion.

4. Ihave a bottle of robutussinCough n its like 12fl oz ((355 Ml)) is it safe to drink and how much shuld take to getwasted?

5. If the only active ingredient is DXM...

6. 300mg gets me feeling good

7. man, i love dxm. i've done so much in the past, though, that even though i only do it once a year now i don't get as fucked up. nothing compairs to the first few times you do it. check out some of the literature on dxm on www.erowid.org, lots of good reads. any of you folk ever have an OBE on it?

8. It has 2 other active ingredients guaifenism or sumthing n somethingelse!!will i die!?

9. most likely not, but you will puke your brains out if you drink it. go to the store and get some tussin with only dex.

10. DXM fucks you up, it's pretty awesome. Try to avoid habitual usage, I did that for a while and I dunno I guess I lost my grip on reality...

:laughing:

11. my friend knows how to ectract pure DXM from some plant around were i live and he sais the visuals when you hallucinate are better than acid, he said that he is usually pulled underground and talks to moles an worms and shit lol, but i think the effects dont last nearly as long as acid. i think ima try it....