DXM and the Week

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vesey, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Hey, Grasscity! It's been a while, but I have a question for anyone that's knowledgeable in the DXM field.

I'm all by myself at home this week, so Monday I decided to buy 3 bottles of Zicam DXM. (1173mg)

I drank about 2 and a half of them, (~1000mg) and had one crazy experience. Dreamy, whimsical, and terrifying. Perfect. Don't want to waste time explaining it here, though.

My question is; since I'm not going to have the house to myself for a while and will probably not get another opportunity to trip very soon, could I go ahead and do it again this Thursday or Friday? Twice this week followed by a pretty big break, would that be safe?

Thanks!

2. #2 disco_bandit, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    tripping is supposed to be an educational experience, a chance to learn new things about yourself and the world and doing it two days in a row seems like overkill. i think you be fine if you just did it once followed by a break, cause when i did DXM i was a bonehead and did it two days in a row and on the second trip i blacked out for 3 hours and just crawled into bed after that.

3. I feel like shit to much, to wanna do it 2 times in a few days or w/e

4. hes not asking if you would judge him or if its a good experience to do it twice

its safe to do it again and your tolerance wouldn't have increased very much so don't up your dosage very much, the only reason i say its relatively safe is cause of the product your using and the big break your taking afterwords.

5. Yes, it's safe. Is it a good idea? Absolutely not.

DXM really takes a toll on your body. Using it should be a once a month thing, not a multiple times a week thing, and especially not at 1g+ doses.

If you want to trip again I would take a smaller dose. I'm not sure how big you are but a 1g+ dose is huge for most people with little tolerance, and shouldn't be done multiple times in a week.

6. That is a huge dose for your first time...
    Like Lukas said, sure you can do it, but its probably not great for your body

7. i would wait at least 2 weeks. at that huge of a dose i would wait a month. but w/e it's your choice, you're not gonna die.

8. DXM is considered to be an addictive drug by a lot of people (unlike other psychedelics/hallucinogens/whatever you wanna class DXM with). If you can avoid that, it probably won't hurt to do it a couple more times this week. I remember there was about a month a few summers ago where I did it almost everyday. Tolerance builds up like a motherfucker after awhile.

9. If you decide to do it again you should wait to do it again for atleast a month, just think about what its doing to your stomach and liver. the human body wasnt made to deal with a stomach full of dxm lol

10. Sure you can. But I really wouldn't do it for 4 weeks+ after that. You don't want to get into a habit of doing it all the time. I spent a month tripping 4-5 nights a week and it just wasn't good.

This second time so soon probably won't be as awesome either. I've always noticed that if I have a really good trip on DXM that if I try and do it again without waiting for a week or two that I won't get the same awesomeness as before.

11. Thats weird because one time when i dexed one night then, then woke up took and shower then dexed again with the same amount as the night before i tripped much harder.

12. Don't do such a high dose again.

I've done like 400mg for 4 days in a row with no bad effects really, but 1000mg? Thats way to much.

I usually shoot for like 600mg and smoke a few bowls, that'll do it for me.

13. #13 DaleGribble, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    1-speak for yourself. imo, dxm is only worth doing at higher amounts
    2-dont give dosage advice.

14. Thanks for the advice guys. My 1000mg trip wasn't my first time, though. I did do 300mg a few weeks ago. I'm only considering doing another 1000mg again so soon because I'm not sure when I'll have another opportunity to experience something "special". (Probably months)

Thanks for the responses!

15. I've giving opinions so its ok.

16. same. 600+a bowl is just right.

17. i usally dont smoke bud on it and if i do its a hit or two, im just not in the mood lol

18. That's unfortunate, bud and DXM are perhaps the most synergistic drug combination available