DWI- Drawing While Intoxicated

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by astro_righteous, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Some of these drawings were created while intoxicated with mushrooms, some with acid and others with our good friend wacky tobacky. can you guess which ones were inspirec by which drug? plus tell me what you think.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    and jeez, dont let your mom call you in the middle of doing one of these cuz she will get you all side tracked and talking about thanksgiving and shit. its like 2 am and i started this at like 7 pm, what the fuck. good thing i was still smoking and shit while i was on the phone. oh well enjoy.

2. nice you should consider getting into glass blowing heh, bet you could make some killer stuff. just by looking at that first picture

3. Awesome drawings dude, i didnt really like the cartoonish one of that guy in a straightjacket (Im a fucking critical bastard), but all the rest fucking rule.:smoking: which ones were inspired by which drug though?

oh and pluuhs rehp maaan

4. well lets see here since no one is guessing anything. the ones with the shapes all morphing into different strands of other shit. all on shrooms. the ones with the blocks that are all tangled up angles and shit all acid. and the ones with the cartoony junk is when i was on the pot. i made some shit from paint too. i like it. and here are some paintings i did on my wall. my appartment complex management is gonna be pissed when i move out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]and this is my shit at a rave about 3 months ago. in fact im gonna put up some of my fuckin lights. fuck this shit. lets go.
    you frontin on my block?
    please some one tell me what that means. i had a guy say that to me while i was cleaning some gum off my carpet and i got up and i said no man im behind that shit. and he swung at me. and obviously he took offense to it. and so please i need to know what he said and why he got offended by my completely random remark. fucking people. why cant you just smoke a blunt and get loose and not give a shit about what that guy didnt say. stop the in humane treatment and be considerate f each other. ok im done. out peace and good bye. c ya later. have a nice day, arivadercci, bon voyage, saionara, hasta levista, ciao, fuck that shit, ciao. what the hell sound is that. itallian my ass. french use it too. fags. you gatta give credit to the french tho. they dont do shit yet they get along with things because they have good diplomacy. they just ride on every other country's back and get a free ride for a fw decades and then they switch allies or some shit and then chill with another country and then they become enemies and then they duke it out in the fight of the century here at US Airways Arena. i liked it better as America West Arena sounded better. what the fuck is with the shit changing names. people are still gonna call it the previous name. like here in Phx, we have us airways arena and then you have chase field across the street. but it was bank one ballpark, or BOB for short. i still call it the BOB when i see a game. but i havent seen a game in like a year tho. im no fan. what the fuck. baseball is my favorite sport. i played since i was in 4th grade. caught a line drive bitches. that was the year i had ADD. stopped taking the medicine tho. made me into a zombie and my mom didnt like it. but i still had it. still do. oh well oh yeah what was i gonna do again. oh yeah lights.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Those are fuckin sick man.

+rep fo sho!

6. Damn i fucking love the shroom drawings:smoking: so tight

7. You my friend, have a gift.