Dwc

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mad ganja702, Mar 26, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    I have a question for you guys I don't know if anybody's going to be able to answer it or not how much pure oxygen should I put into my DWC system and how often and how long

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have no idea, but I'm extremely interested to see your results.

I'd probably fit an air lock and let one bubble per second through. Probably worth shutting it off for the dark hours

3. Constantly as much as possible without overflow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Roots need constant air in Dwc

5. I would assume he will be running a constant supply of air as well as the oxygen as there is an air pump in the picture

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ah I misunderstood what he ment , pure oxygen , interesting

• Like Like x 1
  7. It looks like you have your oxygen tank hooked up to the inlet of your air pump. I would use the air pump as normal, and have the oxygen hooked up to an air stone. The oxygen is under pressure so doesn't need to be pumped

• Like Like x 1
  8. The reason I am running it through the intake on the air pump is because there's eight DWC buckets there is five in the village 10 to 3 on the table

9. Stupid AutoCorrect there is five in the flower tent and three on the table

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

11. Isn't that slowing the air movement down? Is it not blocking the intake?

I would still have the oxygen separate, even if it meant buying 8 small air stones and a manifold. You can get a bag of small air stones for a couple of bucks and as long as you have all the airlines the same length they should all provide an even amount of oxygen.

I would probably only supply half of the plants with O2 to see if there is a significant difference in growth speed. It would be worth finding out whether it's worth going to the trouble or not

12. Almost don't see how this won't work awesomely

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'd love to hear about the results of doing this. How did the idea pan out in the end?

14. I got a ? About dwc . I currently have 2 ,10 day old cheese auto flowers is a dwc bin I have them in opposite corners of the bin... I am running a top drip so I only have like 4 gallons of water in it just enough to cover the water pump. Roots are just coming thru the net pots. Its a 18 gallon bin should I raise the water level so the roots get water and turn the top drip off.... Also I could get rid of the bin altogether and get separate 5 gallon buckets I have the bucket lid net pots anyway???

15. Do any of you guys use a chiller in your dwc setup? I'm havejng trouble keeping my water cold. Thanks

16. try putting your buckets in the ground it will help keep it cold

17. I'm growing indoors, in a closet.

18. Frozen water bottles, give them a rinse from out of the freezer before you gently nice and easily put them in your resivior or single buckets , 8 pack of regular bottles if you have eight , do them all at the same time , clock it or just wait about 20 min and look to see if they are thawed....easy pezy