DWC - Secret Jardin DS90

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by nonfiction, Jun 19, 2013.

1. if the pictures look bad, they're not, my plant shape is retarded......

2. She looks fine. How tall? I'd give it another 2 weeks and see. If you notice it not getting thicker then go ahead and take her.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1234402-Budget-DWC-CFL

3. thanks mate, not even a foot i'd say? maybe a foot?

4. after looking, i'd say a bit taller than a foot, no more than 2 feet

5. Wow I didn't think they could even flower that small. I thought had to be foot tall atleast before flowering.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1234402-Budget-DWC-CFL

6. omfg i grabbed a measuring tape, fuckin like 10 inches tall... thanks for nagging me to check :'(

i guess that's why you don't flower at 15 days from seed? obviously i suck at growing, i have 7w of air going into a 3g dwc bucket too >.< or should i blame the botanicare 1part nutes? :p

7. i bought a hps conversion bulb today... maybe that was the problem

8. #188 nonfiction, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    on the other hand that's a 10 inch long bud pretty much entire main stem is flower.. it's just not tall..... it's getting fatter by the day though... so exciting either way lol

9. holy mother of god the orange is intense!! i bet i'm gonna see results now :p

10. Let it go. Make sure ph, ppm, temps, humidity and light height are good.

I dont understand why it would stay 10inches tall in dwc.

11. im thinking i gave it too much light and it did the opposite of stretching? is that possible?  other theory is MH bulb was about burnt out and not pumping off the power it used to? even though it was close and bright, it was NOTHING like this new bulb, i cant even look in tent its too bright lol

12. i guess bulb being shit makes more sense than over light ;-)

13. You should have much better results with a proper globe haha.

14. we shall see

im gonna keep this conversion in 18/6 and see if it makes a diff... it was expensive and i have no idea the longevity of it i should look it up...

15. #195 nonfiction, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    okay so it's confirmed, I chopped my first plants wayyyy too early, every day every bud is fattening up, i gave my and the neighbours outdoor plants a feed checked today and everything looks really good! he's got much more variety than me but small shitty plants, I only have the two outdoors now but both are big :) the one hybrid which i always thought was kush van stitch is massive, the LST worked perfect and it's amazing! i really wish i knew how i pulled it off but here she is from the top...

IMG_0686.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    View attachment 1275721

from the side every bud is the same height, its really perfect! idk how :(

16. idk if main cola top is done or not but the bot def isnt so im gonna keep growing, i figure a week or two longer minimum, gonna grow this bitch out long time for experimental purposes, a week from day 45 flowering, i think 60 days might be over kill but we will see, it started flowering at 15 days from seed

17. #197 nonfiction, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    really getting excited for this outdoor plant, think it's kush van stitch?
    IMG_0710.JPG
    IMG_0711.JPG
    IMG_0713.JPG

anyone know what the problem with this plant is? indoor dwc auto nl didnt auto....
    IMG_0704.JPG

18. 6 weeks flowering today.. chop or not chop? xD pics are coming

19. #199 nonfiction, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    i said fuck it, its done enough....

IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0728.JPG 2oz wet bud? wtf really? go me go!
    IMG_0730.JPG some hanging to dry

gonna over dry probably before putting in jars, don't want any chance of mold, this is most beautiful thing ive ever grown, i cut down the massive bud into smaller ones to dry quicker, will update pics of close up shots of bud asap.. so crystally, there's so much even on bottom of leaves :D

20. Congrats man can't wait to do my first chop

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2