DWC nutrient help

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by xXIcEpikKXx, Apr 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. hello, i am looking to get into dwc and need a little advice on the nutrient side of things. I am only running 1 5 gal bucket.

2. What's your question

3. do i have to stick to liquid nutrients? can i use water soluble powder nutrient (organic)?

4. It's gardening, you can do what ever your want. If you think that your organic fertilizer will do very thing you need , give it a try. The problems come from adding to your water and not getting the right balance, so people tend to go with brand names and chemicals. It all comes down to how comfortable you are.
    Personally the first Grow in dwc I would stick to what works, learn the system then blend your own brew.

If you do prefer to go your organic, root you would need to provide more info on your intended brew,

Peopel say organics are better for you, but think about it most of us put smoke in our lungs but don't like to add a soluble solution to water. To be added to plants.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. i guess you have a point, its just that i read all different types of information for nutrients with DWC. Some of the information conflicts, like only use liquid nutrients, but then how come i read that people are getting results with greenleaf's megacrop? i just need to figure out what is the best approach

6. We'll try with what you have and if its a no go then move on..we are all going to have different opinions but most of us just go off of what we read and some of us on here don't know what the hell we are talking about lol

If you do try the powdered nutes keep record and maybe it's an unseen gem

7. I'm using powder, on my 3rd run, once I dialed in the dose it's pretty much set and forget. I'm using Veg+Bloom by Hydroponic Research. It's a 3 part, +life for roots, Veg+Bloom and Shine for PK booster. This is how they look, week 5.

Attached Files: