DWC 400w HPS

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Dloc, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Pretty new to the site and pretty new to growing. This is my first hydro grow. I'm almost done with my first plant. According to the breeder, I have exactly a week from today. Today is day 60 of the Auto Purple, and Pyramid Seeds says it takes about 70. Some of the branches matured faster than the others and already had cloudy trichs with a smattering of amber trichs on them, and I figured to get the best potency, I harvested those ones early. But now, all the branches are looking pretty uniform. I started the grow with Fox Farm Grow Big and at the first sign of flowering, switched to Tiger Bloom. The only nutrient in the bucket now is Advanced Nutrients Overdrive. I don't know if anyone on this site has used it, but I am very satisfied with the results. Every single one of my buds, including the little popcorn ones lower on the branches, are getting visibly bigger by the day. Sometime this week, probably on Friday, I'll be switching the res and putting in Advanced Nutrients Final Phase to flush it just before harvest. The other 2 plants I have are a bagseed that i topped twice to have four main branches. Has been in veg for 50 days. On day 45, I successfully transplanted it from soil to DWC. Also cloned it and the little clone is looking pretty good, but after I harvest the Auto Purple, I'll probably kill the clone to make room for some other strains. So without further ado, the pictures.

Root mass
    IMG_0295[2].JPG

Couple shots of the Auto Purple
    IMG_0297[1].JPG

IMG_0298[1].JPG

IMG_0299[1].JPG

Bagseed
    IMG_0300[1].JPG

Bagseed clone
    IMG_0301[1].JPG

Couple buds I just clipped
    IMG_0302[1].JPG