Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dutch Vs. Phillie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by S.Rock, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Which do you prefer?

2. i used to be a big sour apple philly fan, but now im strictly a dutch smoker. i feel like i can use less paper when rollin a dutch (gotta save the lungs). plus i roll a better dutch....LEAF MAGIC

3. Dutch > Phillie in every way.

4. hah i forgot my username....wow i shuda just said look at that

5. i too chose dutch....the outer leaf makes it easier for beginner rollers, which is what i am, i didint learn to roll until the beginning of this summer

6. i prefer honey dutches.

7. fuck a honey dutch....they burn harsh and lickin the leaf leaves a nasty taste in ur mouth (takes away the wonderful taste of the herb)

8. i like licking the honey dutch, i think it tastes good

9. Hm. I'm not really sure. I like both, but I think a Dutch is somehow classier. :cool: But I think Phillies taste better.

10. if your going for taste, my personal favorite is strawberry kiwi bluntwrap, a tobacco store near my bustop for work sells blunt wraps with about 15 different flavors

11. Yeah, but I'm not really a strawberry fan. I like real strawberries, but not strawberry flavored things, know what I mean? I'm a vanilla and/or honey person.

12. im the opposite, as i dont like real strawberries...i just discovered this place so havent tried too many flavors...the best that i have tried besides kiwi strawberry was watermelon...the taste stays on your lips for over an hour, its great

13. [​IMG] Watermelon is another fruit that I like for real, but not the imitation flavor [​IMG]

Oh, and a belated welcome to the City, by the way :)

14. I like the Dutch, it is just a better smoke in my opinion.

15. im a wet mango bluntwrap fan...

16. ill give that a try

17. I think it's safe to say everyone here does not like phillies. Fuck em. They burn too fast and waste weed like crazy.

18. A dutch is a better smoking experience because it burns longer/ more evenly but a mango phillie is PIMPIN, dont let anybody knock the mango

19. you commin at mango phillies pussy? heh jk..or am I?

20. yup.