Dutch Researcher Created A Super-Influenza Virus With The Potential To Kill Millions

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by green doc, Nov 30, 2011.

1. you should read up on the fda and how corperate cancer tried to silence a doctor in texas who was curing 25% of people of incurable cancer

2. I heard there has been a long known cure for cancer, but because the medicine can not be patented, companies don't use it because they can't make money off of it.

3. I may just do that yuri! Thanks for the tip. I don't usually like to get involved in conspiracy theories, but I'm a firm believer that the government has been trying to control the population for a while..

4. This researcher did not create anything, he presented research on possible flu mutation outcomes. This research will help us fight those deadliest mutations. This is not necessarily how to teach someone to make it, nature does that on its own, its just a waiting game on when the next super bug will hit humans.

5. #25 DBV, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    Nature's already done it now.. Now it's just up to the germs to reproduce and eventually infect.