Dutch Master Reverse question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DimeDubEighth, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I have 4 plants total, 2 regular and the other 2 topped. The two topped plants turned hermie on me (possibly from topping?) Well anyways, I caught them in the act of producing nuts (none of which had popped yet) and picked up a bottle of DM reverse and saturator and sprayed the crap out of all of them, including the regular non-hermied plants. A couple of days later I check back on the hermies and have found that some of them busted their nut all over themselves, my question is will the Reverse I sprayed on them a few days before prevent the plants from producing seeds?

Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated

2. If I'm not mistaken, the reverse is supposed to stop ball production and prevent more growth. If you already busted, I would think that's very bad

3. Thats what I was afraid of... the nut has been spread, so all I could do now is hope that none of it got on any of my pure females and hope the seedage doesn't get too out of control

4. Are you using the penetrator with the reverse? My suggestion would be to pull out the male... Pull out the females and scrub the hell out of the room. If the females already have pistols, then you might be screwed. Keep using the reverse and try to keep the balls off as much as possible. Good luck!