Dusting off and updating my stealth cabinet. ****** CHERRY PIE GROW JOURNAL INCLUDED ******

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by StealthyBuds, Jan 29, 2019.

1. I believe its safe to say the are good. They havent died or gotten worse lol. They are doing great. Check out the right plants fan leaves.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. That fan leaf finger is startin’ to twist.. that has to do with ur lighting being just a tad-bit too close..

Same has happened to me multiple times already.. its not heat from the leds its more of the way the led beam hits the plants leaves.. a lil difficult to explain & understand but just back the lights off the plant a bit and ull notice it go away..

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. #143 StealthyBuds, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Cant light is high as it will go. Also have to remember im LSTing

4. I did it. Took out the shelf for the small veg chamber. I now have 26" from light to plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Today marks the beginning of Week 4 vegging.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Here what the plants look like now. Ill probably veg for 1 more week then go to 12/12 cycle.

Happy 420 :love-m3j:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. So today i chopped off some more bottom fan leaves, and did some more Lst'ing on the plants. I lowered the light to 18" from plants, to get them ready for flowering. Ill let them veg for 1 more week, then ill swap them to a 12/12 cycle.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. After this run ull know exactly how much head space ull need.. a good thing is that plants in flower cant take a higher light concentration so the lights getting close during flowering is okay

• Like Like x 1
  9. The plants had some stretch to them. About 3 inches from 1 node to the next. If im not mistaking my light was 16 inches from plants and had a nice stacking of nodes. I believe 18 inches will be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well, I guess im trying my luck at cloning in soil now lol. Yesterday while doing some lst, one of the small branches broke off. So i decided to cut a 2 liter bottle in half for a pot and drilled small drain holes on the bottom. Dipped the clone in some root starter ( after removing bottom node fan leave, cutting at 45 degree angle, and skinning it ), and put it in some moist soil. Its outside for now. Its alot more perky compared to yesterday. Guess its time to start looking for something to turn into a veg chamber.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Today is the last day of vegging for these two. I flushed them with water for the last 24hours, and cleaned the resivor, and added blooming nutes.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. After 1 week of flowering , they are grow strong

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks. They are starting to smell. I believe they might be durbin poisin. I know i said they was bagseed in the beginning but thats cause i couldn't remember if i got them out of a GDP, Durbin Poisin, or Cherry Pie sack. I remember the Durbin smell though. And the plants smell like it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. great thread. really enjoyed the view/read. good work!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks smguffer

16. Looked at the plants last night, sadly one is a male. Its starting to grow little pollen sacks. Im debating whether or not i want to keep it and breed them.
    What would happen if you bred Durbin poison and a cherry pie strain?

17. You'd end up pollenating the entire room. Kill em.
    In fact, last three plants I have killed have been male, and two of them were just about ready to go to flower.
    very frustrating missing cycles !

• Like Like x 2
  18. Here are some pics. Male is left plant and right is female.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sucks but u have to get rid of him asap.. unless ur trying to pollinate the fem in their

• Like Like x 1