Durga Mata Bagseed Grow w/PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmknVTEC, Jun 18, 2006.

1. scumby only sell if it helps the cause smknv i would love to see some more pics and know your final weight if you have a scale or maybe a guess
    good luck getiing an ounce with a 42 watt light how many plants are under that little thing

2. Well one of my branches broke off the plant so I manicured it. Here is the result. The trichs are still 100% cloudy but I have to harvest the 4 plants by the end of this week.

Attached Files:

3. Sucks about the branch breaking, but at least it gives you a reason to sample some a little early. Other than that, they're looking good and can't wait to see how much you pull off of it. By the way, my plants seem to be doing pretty well, and as I'm away from home right now I can't wait to see them after 4 days of growth. How far along in your flowering was it that the buds really started to fatten up? Or was it just gradual?

4. The fattening up of the buds depends on what strain it is. The indicas will fatten pretty early while sativas make it seem like something is wrong with the plant because they sometimes don't fill out until almost the end of flowering (which is sometimes 14 weeks). These filled out pretty fast because they are pure indica (at least the durga mata). I am also impressed with the hortilux bulb because I feel it really helped to fatten them out ass well.

5. some nice looking buds man they look purple in the pic are they? and how does it smoke?

6. Very nice looking so far smkn. They look quite yummy if i do say so myself. Keep us updated though, I wanna see all those end pics.

The branch breaking off though is like a sign from the ganja gods. They're telling u to smoke that shit!

7. Hey man, what's the word on the rest of your grow? By now I'm sure you've harvested the rest of it and have it curing by now? I'm interested to see how it turned out considering your other grows have gone so well.

8. Hi guys,
    was out of town this week for surgery. Here are some pictures I snapped right before leaving. The weights of course are manicured wet. I would say cut at least a half probably a third off of those weights for dry weight. That one plant on there weighs 3 ounces wet so an ounce per plant dry I feel is still reasonable for 2 gallon pots with fan and lighting problems encountered during flowering. They are still drying though so only speculation.

Attached Files:

9. Wow those harvest pics look soo..sweet..Very nice job man! :D I cant wait til my grow finishes im gonna "give away" that shit so fast and buy a Plasma TV..and then grow some really potent shit :hello:

10. Yeah man.
    I noticed that especially now that they are hanging to dry (almost dry the humidity here has been high 70%). The one that looks purple is the indica bag seed. It was garbage when I got the bag from my friend because there were seeds in it and it was packed down to shit. It took a whole bowl to barely get me and my sis high. It now smokes real nice that I did her right.

11. i cant wait for my harvest, my plants are showing small buds from the decrease in sunlight and it's making me dream. those buds look good but i'm contemplating your drying technique.

i get a sharp long wire and poke the stem through and slide it to the end and so on until all the buds are hanging, instead of using clothes pins with the potential of buds slipping through, just a suggestion.

12. Yes Those are called Thai sticks. I will have to try them sometime. What strains are you growing right now?

13. this year it's bermise, shishkle berry, cat piss, blueberry.

they're all strongly dominant indica strains, great for outdoor growing. the buds i grow

can surely compete with any indoor bud. remember my two ugly duckling's ? well the

one with the top eaten that i LST'ed has forced shoots out the sides and is really

starting to grow an look like a plant. i hope you can remember the yellow plant, it's

now green smknvtec, i fed it floraseries and it's recovered but still with little yellow

on the edges. ill take some pics tomorow and post them on here.

14. I think buds that grow outside are no comparison to indoor buds; they kick the ass of insiders. Nothing is like the good old sun. Of course you were growing outside in pots right? So you are limited by the size of the pot but the sun is still the penultimate. Do you have that link to your yellow plants that turned back green? I remember our discussion and I have never seen a damaged leaf "heal" itself and turn back green.

My hangin plants are still not snapping their stems. Our humidity has been real high here so I think thats why not totally dry yet. I think I will only get an ounce per plant. An ounce per plant is not bad, I just want more. My pots that I grow in are too small (2 gallon) and I think I am maxed out proving once again that the size of the pot, especially indoors is one of the leading factors of total yield. I also flowered right at 12 inches so maybe if I went longer I would get more but probably not much. They were root bound pretty early on. I will send pics when they dry.

15. the best bud i've smoked was indoor, triple A medicinal, my friend had a green card.

i grow in the ground, hence the size of my plants. but i have pots as well, i use

polymer crystals to cut down watering in pots because they're far in the bush and hard

to get too. today i seen a black bear near my grow, it scared the shit out of me, but it

just ran away probably more scared then i was.

i deleted that thread to my ugly duckling's, but the plant was completely yellow for 3

nodes up, if you can't remember then look at my journal, you'll see in 1 pic a loner

yellow plant.

heres some pics of my grow and fucked-up turned-good plants,

pic 1+2 - top eaten LST
    pic 3 - yellow plant turned green after transplant + floraseries feeding's, i've proved a plant turned yellow can sustain rejuvenation in a time frame and be capable to turn back green
    pic 4 - cat piss strain, tallest is 5.5 ft
    pic 5 - LST bush 4 ft wide

Attached Files:

16. Plants are looking great....

and yes there is ZERO comparison with bud size and potency grown outside to inside...... Actually i feel i am wasting my time indoors when i compare the 2.

17. Mmmm looks very nice indeeeedy! Haha, cute lil dog too:D

18. i predict my plants will grow 8 ft, in previous years i had a seven foot tall plant, and it was bushy, but it wasn't nearly the size of these plants in mid july. they've been growing since april outdoors, once the root structure set in may, they grew at a rate of 2 ft per month and they'll finish mid october, i started from seed in february indoors until they were a foot, i topped them a couple times to get them to be bushy, did i ever succeed, these could pass for hedges.

19. Thanks Dier and S12.
    I assume you were saying my plants looked nice Dier or maybe you were talking about Jonsters outdoor ones and those do look very nice. Anyway, disappointing news. This is my first time finishing and weighing them out on a scale and it appears I have been over estimating how much I get. This is a no bullshit thread as you can see from the pics and dry weight was not overly impressive. Total dry was only 2.75 ounces for 4 plants or roughly 0.6875 ounces per plant. The durga mata smokes real nice but, the bag seed I think suffers from poor genetics and is not quite as powerful. This amount will probably last me 6 months or so. Next grow I plan to do a side by side comparison of my 400 watt hps next to my buddies patent pending LED lights (he has a thread floating around on those). Hopefully then I will also be able to step up in pot size. Stay tuned for that...

Attached Files:

20. For your 2 gallon pots thats not bad at all. Shit I already smoked all mine and I had a little less. +rep for pulling out that much weed in those tiny ass buckets. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with your new babies.

Lmao you need to put it all in a big bag and carry it around like in Harold and Kumar. I just watched the movie for something like the 15th time and saw all that weed and thought of Kumar marrying the bag. lmao