Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Durban Poison

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xFalkenx, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Has anybody grown this or has had a chance to smoke it? I grabbed the last clone at my local club for twenty bucks. It was advertised as a tween and it smelled dank even in the club so I grabbed it. It smells wonder full and is about 30 inches tall after being fimmed once. It's really starting to fill out and I am sure its starting to flower since its gotten twice as bushy in the past 4 days (outdoor). I starting to hate looking at it cause I cant wait to try it.

2. i grew durban poison outdoors a few years ago and it was amazing. yield was great, very low maintenence plant, good taste and got me high as fuck.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQey-2LP1E4&feature=related]Bullshit Button - Alert! (3 of 5) - YouTube[/ame]

4. Yea, and if you're getting real Durban Poison its one of those pure African sativas, mmmmmm:)

5. I hear ya on the low maintenance. Doesn't need attention like my super silver haze and its more bushy than stretchy also

6. i read all about it before growing. since it's a south african strain, it's fine growing in hot dry weather naturally, so i didn't even really have to go water it. the plants were all above 6 feet tall as well.

7. Sounds like an easy going Durban plant, easy to grow, pest resistant, and not too much water.

8. Durban Poison is great. One of my favorites.

9. hey fontaine, how long you been growing DP's for? Where di you get the original seeds from if you dont mind me asking?

10. ive had it. sweet jetfuel taste. had amber trichs. nice medium dense buds but still airy. if you pressed a piece together it would just stay super flat and not really crumble but you vcan still pick it apart easily. taste was great. very energetic high then the come down is just sleeeeepy.

11. One of my favorite sativas lol. Actually I just got a great cut of some durban at a local dispensary and I'm going tomorrow for another 8th (hopefully they still have it). It smells and tastes amazing, and gets you fucked up lol

12. So this is a very energetic kind of get things done high? Sick, I'll have to look for this at my local clubs

13. I have smoked Durban poison and recall it to have a very soury taste. It got me moderately baked. Very pleasant bud :)

14. I'll Post some pics of my Durban tomorrow after I locate a decent camera