Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

****Durban Poison****

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlazinBud2009, Jan 8, 2009.

1. alright im getting an ounce of this tonight and want to know if any of you have smoked it before and what kinda high did you get...thanx

2. i had it a longgg time ago but i remember it being pretty good, you wont be disapointed

3. is it like a trippy high or couch locked i knw its sativa.

4. i actually had this bud a month or two ago. i dont remember the specifics of the high, but it got me baked. deff good bud. in fact, it led to me and my friends kind of making a joke out of it when i said, "i got dat poison in my blunt!" when i showed up with it rolled in a blunt.

5. you could do a real quick search on google to find a seed bank's description, or you could just smoke it and find out for yourself.

6. ha man just picked it up and this shit smells like candymmmm....rolling a j as we speak

7. not to be a hater....but i live in toronto and i dont like durban poisen at all.... ive bought it several times, and it will have that SWEET candy smell and even taste...but it has a short weak high.

but i have smoked some high quality durban, but it just doesnt do it like kush!

8. all i can say is your in for a treat, some of the best herb ever.

9. whew just did a little bathroom toke sesh and wow am i shooting for the stars...im sitting in my massage chair and it feels like im on a spaceship taking offf.

10. jerk.

11. How does the Durban Poison look? Colors?

Never seen it..

12. hahahahahahah

omg made me laugh out loud :hello::hello:

13. Indica's give the couch lock :D

14. man its got purple buds and is trichomed as hell...i just wish i could post this smell.Ill post sum pics tmrw morning right now its time to watch some pineapple express and have a good ol chocotaco. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

15. How about, you put that choco taco back in the fridge/freezer.

Take some pics of this bud.

Then eat that shit, AND marvel at your buds.... while we also do?

Just sayin.......gc likes its pictures.

Peace

16. Couch lock is Indicas.

17. I had some of this bud last summer. Smoked it by the side of a pool on a nice day. Very enjoyable and relaxing, I'd like to get some more, but it's pretty rare around here.

18. for real this thread is just a waste of space without pictures...im so sick of seeing these threads just picked up-insert strain name- and its sooo dank.........good for you but theres this old saying here on gc.....it goes a lil something like this, PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN

19. srry dude didnt mean to kill your buzz

20. man i've never heard of this shit

is it more of an east coast bud?