Durban Poison

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Toker McTokington, May 19, 2017.

1. These were started from clones from my girl now in flower under Sweet Cheese and Durban Poison Grow. They were started in Rapid Rooters and transplanted into Roots Organic soil. The soil had fungus gnats which I used neem meal as a top dress and the gnats were gone in 1 1/2 weeks.Originally I had 5 clones but lost 2 due to either the gnats, neem, nutes in the soil, or a little of each. The far right has a bit of nute burn from transplanting a bit soon. I have super soil mixed but it may still be to hot to use when these clones are ready to go into the tent. We will worry about that when we get to that point. Currently under 9 CFL's @ 45W equaling 405W with a humidifier in a 2'X2'X4" tent i use for seedlings and clones.Temps are ranging from 78-74 degrees and humidity from 81%-57%. I have already topped each plant. I am very aggressive with my plants. I don't mind stressing plants and having to wait a week for their recovery. I have learned patience is key for growth and quality! These will be turned into bubble hash when flower is completed. I will follow the entire process throughout with weekly updates. I will be moving into a 4'X4'X8' tent with a Growers Choice 315CMH and a Mars Hydro 600W led. I will work them into the tent lighting so as not to burn them and will start the flower hopefully as soon as 2 weeks into the tent. Lets see what happens.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Toker McTokington, May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
    Clones were transplanted into 1 gallon pots today. I added a teaspoon of alfalfa meal, kelp meal, and green sand to the Roots Organic soil I use. I covered the roots with Mykos and Azomite. I also top dressed with neem meal to control any bugs.They are a little droopy from the transplant and I also had them outside in the sun which they enjoyed. I will more than likely have to top them again this next week.
    Sweet Cheese and Durban Poison Grow

Attached Files:

3. Gave the hash babies their first watering today since the transplant. Added a little GMO agave nectar.Have played a little S&M with them using plant velcro. Filling the pots nicely.

Attached Files:

4. 2nd watering was yesterday. Nice slow growth. I have until July 1st until my tent is ready for them. Next watering I will give them a bit of fish hydrosolate for a boost.

Attached Files:

5. Another week and filling the 1 gallon pots nicely. Topped the runt yesterday to keep the height down.

Attached Files:

6. I have around 10 days for the 4x4 tent will be ready for these girls. They will really explode once they are moved!! Gave them a small watering last night.

Attached Files:

7. Middle of the babies has started filling out nicely. I mixed 2 tbs kelp meal,2 tbs alfalfa meal, 2 tbs greensand, and an1/8 tbs bat guano in a coffee mug and top dressed. i then added fish fertilizer to their water and fed them Wednesday. I will be harvesting my Durban Poison and Sweet Cheese from my 4'X4' tomorrow and moving these little ones to veg under a Philips 315W MasterColor 4200K bulb in my Growers Choice hood.

Attached Files:

8. Girls are loving life. They should be in the 4'X4' Next week...
    I may throw some Nirvana Blue Mystic and Bubblelicious autos in with them? Don't know yet, but could be interesting.

Attached Files:

9. i have decided to move the 4X4 and change the ventilation so it will be completely ready for these girls. Hopefully I can get them in there before Wednesday. I have received the Philips Master Color CDM-TP bulb to finish the veg cycle. Just a little more time in the 2X2 tent.

Attached Files:

10. I finally got the 4'X4' ready for the girls. Right now they are under the Growers Choice CMH fixture for veg with the Philips Master Color bulb at 245W at 18/6 light schedule. I fed them some tea with fish Hydrolysate, kelp, silica, and molasses last night for the move. I will be adding some Nirvana Mystic Blue and Bubblicious autos in with them while they veg.

Attached Files:

11. #11 Toker McTokington, Jul 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    I have a new baby. The Blue Mystic sprouted in 2 days and the Bubblicious is showing her head. the Durban babies are at 28 inches under the CMH and enjoying the new room. The autos are in the 2'X2' tent in 8 gallon pots. I planted them in FF Light Warrior mixed 50/50 with Roots Organics.Once they get a couple sets of leaves I will move them in with the Durbans. I will probably transplant the hash babies into 3 gallon pots this next week. I believe if I time this right, I should have the autos complete and be able to scrog the Durban Poison to completely fill the tent in 10-11 weeks. Then again things always change so we will see....

Attached Files:

12. Transplanted Durbans into 3 gallon pots last night. No luck with the Bubblicious. The Blue Mystic has taken off and will be moved into the 4X4 tent sometime this week.

Attached Files:

13. Durbans have taken well to the transplant. The Blue Mystic is on beast mode. I will be puttting her directly under the light tonight. I will be trying another bubblicious this week. Cruise control

Attached Files:

14. Interested to see your bubblicious auto. Sorry to hear your 1st was a dud....I've had great luck with my seeds from nirvana. I just finished curing some and it's great smoke. Got 2 more bubbles going now. Good vibes brother

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Plants are healthy and growing. I changed the CMH from 245W to 315W.

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Blue Mystic has some nute burn.Topped the pot with straight Roots Organics and she didn't like it. Hopefully it won't affect the quality to bad.I will add a pic of her flower later. Durbans looking good. Probably change the light tonight and might top the Durban Poison. Still pretty much cruise control.

Attached Files:

17. Day 33

Attached Files:

18. Fed the Durbans with some fish and molasses last night. I will be changing the light tomorrow. Last week I didn't have the "accessories" to hang it. All is well in the garden.

Attached Files:

19. Girls have really bushed out and it's almost time for the scrog. The Blue Mystic is on day 53. I will transplant the Durbans as soon as the auto is complete.

Attached Files:

20. Loving your journal. I just started growing some Durban Poison 2 weeks ago from Dutch Passion!