Durban Poison X White Widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by timcaster10, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Has any one crossed Durban Poison and White Widow before i have a ww male and dp female.

2. I'm quite sure it's been done.

What is your question? If it's ever been done before? If anyone reading this has done it? Do you have a question about it, or just want to know if it's been done?

3. just how the end result was, would i be better just to grow strait Widow.

4. Do it man. Sounds pretty fire to me (if grown properly of course, but i trust you know what you're doing if you have the space and time and opportunity to breed the sweet herb)

Post pics when you're done, we'd love to see the results!!!!!

5. im thinkin WW x DP would giv u a real sativa augmented by the thick hashy resin of WW. prlly 8-9 wk flower considering WW is 7-8 and DP is 9

6. The Durban Poison 2 weeks into 12/12

/photopost/data/500/thumbs/DP_First_gen.JPG

/photopost/data/500/thumbs/DP_tops.JPG

/photopost/data/500/thumbs/DP_clones.JPG

7. pix broke

8. If I'm not mistaken, true WW should be flowered for 10 weeks to get the best results, so my guess is this strain will be 9-10 weeks.

I think that would give a really unique and complex high, especially since the DP has high levels of THCV

9. I think that would be some good, complex smoke..............

10. I think that would give a really unique and complex high, especially since the DP has high levels of THCV[/QUOTE]

I second..................

11. this is the Durban at almost 4 weeks there are 4 large plants, and 4 small plants that were clones someone was spose to buy and never did.

Attached Files:

12. Yes! I crossed a Durban male with a white widow female. The result is a Durban dominant terpene profile with thicker more resin. The plants are shorter and more stout then classic Durban but the buds are stacked long like a Durban but thick like a white widow.. this is a very high yielding hybrid.

I’m currently breeding a (Durban poison x white widow) x white wedding)
    And a (Durban poison x white widow) x peyote gorilla)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Pics!

Sent from my moto e using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1