Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Durban Poison *pics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BoulderBudz, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Picked up a quarter last night of so called Durban Poison. The guy i got it off of has medical and got it from a "caretaker". So it could be legit, never-the-less its dank. All i have are these two nugs left. VERY coughlocky stoney high.

Sorry for the Iphone pics

Attached Files:

2. That bud isn't cured very well at all man

3. probable the pics, i know it coulda been trimmed a lil better tho :/

Its definatly cured right, its sugar covered and perfectly moist/dry

4. nice buds ive always wanted to try durban poision but, its mostly sativa or even close to pure sativa comes from durban city in africa. enjoy that :smoking:

5. It's one the most fun/tastiest sativas you'll ever experience.

I had dry mouth and asked for MORE of it because of the AWESOME taste.

<3

6. mm. i remember the first time i smoked dp. phew. :smoke:

7. hell yeah i just moved to this shitty small town whitehall and cant find shit like that no where cant find anything at all not even reggie

8. then ur talkin to the wrong people. lol

9. Looks good dude. Its gnna fuck you up :p:smoke:

10. That's the best bud I've EVER smoked. Had it two years ago, but I sadly have not run across it again.