Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dun, dun, dun... DRUG TEST

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RyneSandberg, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Hello friends and well wishers!

As a long time lurker I come needing advice. I am a 26 year old male who tokes it up on the reg morning noon and night since I was about 16. Now, I have a drug test for an upcoming job next friday, July 23rd. I'm currently detoxing and just drinking as much water as I can put away. I am also planning to get one of those detox drinks.

What I was hoping for help with is if anyone has any experience using these products? Are they fool proof? Do they always work? Is there anything else I should do on top of it to insure success. I already told my current boss to cram it with walnuts and I need this new opportunity to work out.

In addition to all the water I've been taking some cranberry pills 3 times daily to promote urinary health. I've also heard it's good to take some fiber supplements and really shit the stuff out of your system. Any other tips or insights into this matter would be greatly helpful, thanks in advance!

2. all i know really is that THC is stored in fat glans. so exercising would help ALOT. and drink about a gallon an hour or two before you go to the interview (diluting) and stop exercise about two days before the interview. but dont rely completely on me. do some research GOOGLE

good luck bro:wave:

3. when it comes to biochemistry in the human body... nothing is really guarenteed as far as what will come out in your piss goes. if there's THC in your system still, there's a possibility they'll find it. exercise and flushing out your system will help ten-fold, and if you feel it's necessary to spend $50ish on a detox drink just to be sure, go for it, it'll only help more. i've seen/heard of people who smoke the night before a DT, flush with water, and pass it with flying colors... i've also seen people stop for a month (me) exercise and flush out their system (i weigh 300 lbs so there's plenty of fat to store THC in) and still fail a DT.

with that said, i wish you good luck with your drug test and new job!

4. ummm? use someone else's piss?

5. Thanks for the kind words everyone! I've spoken with several friends who have stated that the Detox drink worked for them even after smoking the night before. I'm a 140 lbs. male, I plan a week long detox and flushing with at least a gallon of water a day and also doing the special detox drink that I've heard so much about. I am perhaps overconfident in the strength of the drink, but hey, I'm all in. If anyone else has any other insight, I'd love to hear it.

I'll make sure to keep you posted with the results. Thanks again for the kind words.

6. /thread

I've passed every drug test with this.

7. Drinking water constantly will not help, up until the point where you need to dilute. Water does not take away THC from the lipids in your body. There's a thread somewhere in seasoned tokers (if I find it I'll come back here) that shows your best option is to exercise, as it cycles the fat cells in your body.

8. I'd love to read the exercising thread if you're able to find it.

I'm not sure how to use someone else's piss. How do I heat it up? How do I get it in? How do I find a male to give me their urine who doesn't smoke weed? I don't know the answers to any of these. I do appreciate the input though.