"dumpster"?!

Discussion in 'General' started by OCTAGONAL HOME, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Hello from Ohio! Long story made short...I am getting a strain here known as Dumpster. All the nugs are dense and many are golf ball sized or larger. Also the trichome coverage is crazy, very frosty. The aroma and flavor overall is very sweet and almost lime. It is among the heaviest/best marijuana I have ever smoked. If anyone knows the story on this strain please post.

I am no photographer but my sample photo is below...

PEACE!!!

Attached Files:

2. never heard of the strain.

Nice pickup.:)

There is a section for these kinda posts.
    Peace!

3. Thanks for the head's up on the correct forum. Hopefully Ohio will be medical soon like CA.

4. No problem. :)

Yep, Hopefully the rest of the country will follow suit.:wave:

5. The story is behind dumpster is kind of cool. The story I have is that this guy was growing it and was about to get busted so he threw the plants in a dumpster. Some girl recovered them and grew them out and kept clones going.

Although there is no way to know for sure the true lineages of it, I have ran across it before, as said by other growers in Ohio, and it is some very quality stuff.

A nice find to say the least.

less

6. the story i heard was a few MIT kids were growing it in the dorm room and someone snitched so they tossed it and it was picked up and grown

7. thats probably the only thing id be pickin out the dumpster

yummy shitcha got there buddy

8. I'm from Ohio but i have no idea about the story behind it, like some VH1 special (Behind the Strain) or something. You would think with a name like dumpster it would be horrible bud, but the pic looks like a frosty treat

9. I'm in Columbus, I haven't heard of it but I will defiantly keep an eye out for it :D

10. Yeah I know a lot about dumpster... Used to get it all the time here. Smells pretty dank and smokes righteously. Not as good as your native death star or sensei star strains though brudda.

11. One time i actually smoked something out of a dumpster. Can't remember what exactly, but it didn't look anything like that.

12. Never heard of it looks tasty though. Guy above me, LOC rocks.