Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dumpster macros.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by friendwithfungi, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Some dumpster i picked up. definatly a great smoke! :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 3rd pic is nasty (good nasty). I looks perfectly formed.

3. niice, looks identical to the dumpster i got sitting on my table :smoke:

4. who would name a strain dumpster?

5. its quite fitting because if that was ANYWHERE near me, my body would turn into a dumpster...

REAL QUICK

6. a guy at hookah told me the reason it is named dumpster is because one day this guy was taking some trash out and thought he smelled a big mama somewhere. so he opens this dumpster and the was this big stinky plant that somebody ditched in there and it wasnt shocked to bad, so he took it and grew it, then named it dumpster!

7. if thats true thats AWESOME....

8. HAHAHA! Dumpster. That's hilarious. That looks like some good shit. Lots of trichomes and such.

9. Looks like some good bud, nice pickup

10. Ya i love those lil buds you got there

11. beautiful.