dumbest thing you've done stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Mar 22, 2012.

1. This could be something youve done with your friends, in front of your parents, alone, in public..anything.

For me there is a lot of things that are unintentionally stupid, but something i just did made me laugh and sigh...lol.

I finished a nice session from a new sack i just picked up, and i was feeling pretty good. So i grabbed a cherry coke can from the fridge, and sat on the couch. for some reason i thought you had to mix the cherry flavor so i violently started shaking the can, after 20 seconds of shaking i felt pretty good about myself and opened up the can. soda went EVERYWHERE. all over everything within a 10ft radius. I then sat there for a couple minutes feeling more than mental lmao.

2. The other day I was out with my boy smoking in a park.

I passed him the end of a joint, and he had to adjust the mouthpiece in order to hit it, and the weed fell out of the end of the joint as the paper burned off around it.

We both squat down to try and save the weed, but it's smoking on the ground.

So my high ass gets right down to it and starts inhaling the smoking weed from the ground for about two seconds, before I spring up and go 'What the fuck was that?'
    He looks at me, and says 'I dunno man, that was some crazy fuckin addict shit'

We laughed it off...pretty blitzed hahaha.

3. Crashed my car :(

4. i cant remember

5. my mom caught me one time, and while she was yelling at me i kept hitting my bowl. i guess i just didnt realize cause i was so high.

6. [quote name='"buttpaste"']my mom caught me one time, and while she was yelling at me i kept hitting my bowl. i guess i just didnt realize cause i was so high.[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha

7. Walked 30 or so feet to my mailbox in just my boxers.

8. I smoked right outside of my house, and I brought the roach in. I decided I would just finish it inside the house. I didn't open the window or anything. I was just standing in the middle of my room, exhaling into the fan. This happened at like 1 am, if someone woke up and came into my room, I would've been fucked.

9. damn bro, you gotta be missing chromosomes to be that stupid lol.

10. Put my truck gear from drive in to park accidentally on purpose while driving on the highway. It was only for less than half a second but I still have know idea why the fuck I would do that other than being really high.

11. accidentally on purpose, that tickled me

12. I know but thats the only way I thought I could explain it. It was like I was day dreaming somewhat and my hand just grabbed it and put it into park without thinking about it. IDK what happened. Probably shouldn't be driving stoned anyhow. :smoke:

13. Taking the end of a broom and brushing my little sisters face with it.....for some reason at that age I thought it would tickle but oh no.....I was in deep shit once I realized her whole face was red....

14. I know exactly what you mean, it's kinda like when I start my car, then check if its in gear, like it would go into gear for absolutely no reason and stall out.

15. I flirted with a guy friend that I don't like that way. Much drama ensued.

16. I have 2 things, and they happened both on the same night.....

Me and several friend went to the mall to watch a movie. We were hotboxing my car in the shopping center carpark before we went in. I didn't turn my headlights off, and didn't realize till we came back from the cinema.

The next stupid thing i did, was when we were in the cinema, while were sitting down, i went to the bathroom...... i kept on tripping over some stairs...... i fucking tripped out badly in the dark

17. First time I got high, I was alone at my house, my eyes were red as shit and I heard my garage opening, I didn't have any eye drops, so I thought I could stub my toe and make myself cry, and my tears would clear out my eyes...turns out my garage never opened...

18. Whenever that happened to me i would act like im sleeping lol

19. I smoked half of a blunt, put the other half on top of my ear (like a pencil) , and walking into my house , then when asked if I had been smoking I kept denying it like a dumbass.

20. [quote name='"buttpaste"']my mom caught me one time, and while she was yelling at me i kept hitting my bowl. i guess i just didnt realize cause i was so high.[/quote]

I'm reppin u when I get on a pc that just made me spit out my oj hahahah