Dumbest thing you've done high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by calvo22, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Try to act like I'm not high. I get so stupid trying to act 'normal' lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you want to be careful with that shit.
    When I was a kid one of my uncles was on his own for a few weeks (his wife and kids would go on holiday for the whole school holiday, running his own business he generally only went for the middle few weeks). Making the most of being left unsupervised he went to the pub on a saturday evening, came home after the chip shops were closed, so put a chip pan on to make some chips (fries for the Americans), sat down to watch the football highlights while it was heating up and the next thing he knew was the fireman standing over him waking him up.
    He describes it as the most trouble hes ever been in with the wife for getting in drunk and she wasnt even there

As Iv grown up thats stuck with me- If you cant focus on the cooking then remember that the microwave and the kettle are the stoned/drunk chefs best friends

3. you want to be careful with that shit.
    When I was a kid one of my uncles was on his own for a few weeks (his wife and kids would go on holiday for the whole school holiday, running his own business he generally only went for the middle few weeks). Making the most of being left unsupervised he went to the pub on a saturday evening, came home after the chip shops were closed, so put a chip pan on to make some chips (fries for the Americans), sat down to watch the football highlights while it was heating up and the next thing he knew was the fireman standing over him waking him up.
    He describes it as the most trouble hes ever been in with the wife for getting in drunk and she wasnt even there

As Iv grown up thats stuck with me- If you cant focus on the cooking then remember that the microwave and the kettle are the stoned/drunk chefs best friends

4. #24 Mixtress, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    Baked cookies. And forgot. Woke up to the smoke alarm and inedible cookies. I'm too mellow for super dumb stuff lol

Another time with my cousin..went to McDonald's around 2 in the morning....high as hell. Ended up sitting at traffic light for about 10 minutes until I snapped out of it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bought a yoga mat online and I don't even do yoga. Forgot about it and when it came I was in shocked but quickly remember buying it smh

6. I think we all have done this ....more than once...
    made my self a big I mean big hamburger 3/4 lb or so big fat juicy added cheese on top it's melted and and very hot and hmm so good I'm so hungry get half way done eating it only to notice it was still very raw in the middle.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Packed the mix bowl full of Hong Kong water!!

8. Left the water tank 5000gal run for 3 days. Watering tithe entire neighbourhoods gardens